Trading212 has extended market hours for most US stocks

I am talking about CFDs for which this would already be a risky play on margin. Not to mention T212 doesn’t offer a way to stop only when it goes above and back below a value.

Would you also plan to have extended hours of trading using Stocks and Shares ISA account? When is this feature expected?

1 Like

Also second karprasad request, i’ve a stocks and shares ISA and was thinking to get a US broker aswell for extended hours like Firstrade, have been researching my options and would much prefer to use the ISA account!

Please add premarket hours for VAL.

Pity about VAL. Missed the boat on that one.

@David Could you please enable after hours/pre market for:

Ticker: JFIN
Full name: Jiayin Group Inc
ISIN: US47737C1045
Market: NASDAQGS

Thank you!

Hi David, do you know when extended trading hours might come in for BYND? Many thanks

Hi David,

Was this removed, from what I can see after hours trading on stocks using the invest or isa platforms on the app isn’t available?

Thanks

this is for CFDs only. Invest and ISA remain restricted to market hours.

@David Could you please add after hours for

Ticker: OCGN
Full name: Ocugen Inc
ISIN: US67577C1053
Market: NASDAQ

Many thanks!

@David Hi i got invest account. As in this thread you said nearly all US equities i am not talking about CFDs i am talking about real shares. are all US shares available for pre and after hours trading? As you said couple of months back but i cant see it?

Real shares are not available pre/after hours.

1 Like

Are extended trading hours already in place for regular T212 Investing?

1 Like

No. :thinking: :cut_of_meat:

2 Likes

Any expected timeline for it?

1 Like

Yeah also would be useful for me,

I have limit orders/sells… Maybe sometimes the extended hours could prevent a massive gap down, and would hit the stop loss

The potential to jump on premarket gainers is also tempting. Although I’m trying to stick to only swing trading

It’s not expected to happen by the end of the year for Invest accounts.

For CFDs - we’ll steadily be increasing the number of instruments with extended hours. The option to choose if you’d like to trade regular or extended hours doesn’t have an ETA yet.

Any chance of getting Fastly (FSLY) afterhours?

Hi David, is there any particular reason to not roll extended hours out on invest+ISA? Your patrons are at a distinct disadvantage not having this access. The ability to do this should also result in an increased customer base for T212 as customers will no longer be limited to specific trading hours, which is a problem for many.

That said, I would also like to say thank you for the fantastic job T212 is doing generally with features, software stability and stock inclusion. I often notice small changes having taken place for the better. You guys should shout out about it more. Can be proud of what you are doing. :muscle::+1:

4 Likes

Looking forward to 2021 when we have after hours.

A whole $2 change in AH :see_no_evil: