Transfer ISA from another provider

Hi there,

Is there a simple guide or form on how to transfer from another Cash ISA to Trading 212 ISA?


Contact they will provide you will a ISA Transfer In Application Form and the ISA terms.

1 Like

Hey @Anks,

The first step required would be to create ISA account with us. Keep in mind that you should deposit when the transfer has been completed and you no longer hold another active S&S ISA account elsewhere.

The next step would be to fill the transfer in form - be sure to reach our team at, and we’ll guide you through.

Once having the form, we will contact your current ISA manager, and proceed further with the transfer. :v: