UEFA Champions League discussion

Do we have any football fans in the Community?

We’ve decided to start this thread because the final of the world’s most significant club competition is just around the corner.

Who will be the winner in Paris :trophy: ? Let us know in the comments.

6 Likes

Hala Madrid !

1 Like

My money’s on Madrid. Liverpool are looking a little leggy of late after 60-odd games.

2 Likes

I think you’re right - they play a crazy high octane version of football too.

1 Like

Theres only one winner here. Madrid are a shadow of the team they used to be and have rode their luck in the last 3 rounds.

They won’t be able to ride their luck against an experienced European team like Liverpool.

Anyone saying they look leggy - half of the team was rested against Southampton & they have a week between the Wolves and Madrid games. They will be sound.

1 Like

I want Liverpool to win

1 Like

Personally, I’m a neutral for this one. Arsenal supporter so don’t have skin in the game. Just hoping for an entertaining classic, hopefully end to end like a basket ball match.

If I was a betting man, I’d put my money on Liverpool to edge it.

2 Likes

May the best team in Europe win
The are both giants in their own way
Will be tense

2 Likes

It goes to extra time and Liverpool wins on penalties.:grin::raised_hands:

1 Like

UEFA Champions league anthem will be played again Tonight May 28, in "Stade de France.

It could be watched tonight from the following channels:
Singapore May 29, 03:00 (SGT) beIN Sports
UK May 28, 20:00 (BST) BT Sport 1/BT Sport Ultimate
USA May 28: 15:00 (ET) CBS (EN), Univision/TUDN (ESP)

It is such a beautiful anthem especially if it is played in event like UEFA Champions league final.

This is the story when this Anthem was originally composed by the composer Tony Britten in 1992. It was based on the original George Frideric Handel’s Zadok the Priest which is traditionally performed at the coronation of British monarchs.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d4KVnVuRDY

1 Like

Here we go!

Any suggestions on who’ll score first?

I am hoping, the team with an Anthem “You’ll never walk alone” well, that is where my money go …

1 Like

Karim Benzema and win for Real Madrid - 3:2. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like