Who's good with leveraged instruments?

I cannot tell you if a broker have a legal obligation to provide recent indicative bid/ask.
I do not think so, because most of the CFD broker donā€™t.

But for sure, a broker have a legal obligation to do everything possible to provide the ā€œbest executionā€ā€¦ this is what I learned from 10 years working for brokers before joining Leverage Shares and then GraniteShares.

1 Like

@Marc45 So after losing out about ~Ā£750 on this, to add to this about a week later I had a position that was about 20%+ up and couldnā€™t sell due to the website platform (not bloomberg or IB)

Again about Ā£600 profit that I couldnā€™t bank. Turned into a Ā£100 loss (at one point a Ā£500 paper loss).

As you can tell Iā€™m not impressed atm.

I donā€™t know if @David is on holiday or left, but havenā€™t spotted him in ages, nor has he replied to my PMs since this 3 Feb, nor has the support staff replied to my ticket.

@B.E @Tony.V @George @Rumen @PeterA @Wit @Y.M anyone want to get in touch? You can see how many posts Iā€™ve also made in that Bloomberg thread of doom.

Would be nice to see T212 take some responsibility for their website and some actual compensation (I know Bloomberg is out of your control, Iā€™m talking about your service) and not a weā€™ll do better next time, that doesnā€™t help me financially.

1 Like

I do not know the full story of your issue, but I use actively T212 and IB for my own investment.

Even with IB, it happen often that the platform is not available, that the SMS system to login is down or many other issue. IB is well-know to not care about unhappy clients.
Which is not the case with T212, from my experience they are quite reactive to client request.

Disputes with brokers are always delicate and complex topics. As I was telling you, I have worked for brokers for 10 yearsā€¦ and I can guarantee you that if we could have foolproof technical service and only winning clients ā€¦ we would have do.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m familiar with IB and T212s setup so I know the third party was working that day.

A lot of times it has been out of T212s hands. This particular case it was server load. The Bloomberg not giving quotes doesnā€™t matter as much (just indicative) but always nice to actually see the current ASK being plotted without checking on other brokers what it should be.

Isnā€™t good when you see this and the that ASK/BID is completely wrong. :see_no_evil:

I doubt T212 will own up to this, so Iā€™ll have to to suck it up again. Or stop using T212. You can see Iā€™ve been fighting over a year to get the Bloomberg quotes actually indicative, sometimes I wonder why I bother.

I have had zero thanks it feels for helping improve the platform, and a few kick in the balls like these. Only so many kicks I can take.

I really hope @David is just on holiday atm, and hasnā€™t left as he seems to be the only one challenging Bloomberg.

1 Like