WisdomTree Cloud Computing ETF (WCLD) - Request

Please add this amazing ETF in Trading 212!

39 Likes

Yes, yes and yes, please! <0.45% expense ratio and has a KID: https://www.wisdomtree.eu/en-gb/-/media/eu-media-files/key-documents/kiids/wt/kiid-en-wisdomtree-cloud-computing-ucits-etf--usd-acc.pdf

Latest holdings:

7 Likes

This ETF should be added in trade212

3 Likes

I second that pls add this ETF ASAP!!!

2 Likes
1 Like

+1 Essential holding for the future

1 Like

Yes please

+1 and more characters

1 Like

I think t212 team has been mostly focusing on stocks last three weeks, very few if any ETFs has been added and recently they stated they will focus on making all stocks fractional for the autopie feature so I doubt (m)any ETFs will be added in the nearby future.

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: they make this an exception and I saw a few Vanguard ETFs added in the last batch so not out of the realm of possibility to have this popular request added

2 Likes

Bump:

4 Likes

thanks for that, I notice it’s KLWD on the LSE which could make it easier to add than WCLD which is Nasdaq.

1 Like

I believe both trade on the LSE according to official docs on WisdomTree site; only difference between them is the currency - one requested on this thread is USD, whereas you requested the GBX version.

Versus

2 Likes

ah thanks ,I see now, I got confused as WCLD has NASDAQ on google but seems to be under LSE too as WCLD.LN according to justetf which I can’t find on google.

nasdaq

update, I found it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bump. Please add so I can start my passive investing pie :pie:

1 Like

absolutely, would love to see this added

1 Like

Could you add WisdomTree Cloud Computing Fund WCLD

1 Like

Already highly requested here:

Comment on this thread whether you want the GBP or USD version, or both to give it a bump. I want it badly too

2 Likes

GBP please +1
-> Let’s go

5 Likes

@PeterA any chance of this today?

1 Like

can’t wait for this one :cloud:

1 Like