1 Like

And fractional :ok_hand:t2: Please

2 Likes

FYI @PeterA @David :slightly_smiling_face::point_up:

1 Like

USD version preferred.

Up 14% since request made :chart_with_upwards_trend::

2 Likes

i’m just buying some of the individual holdings, (DOCU for now)…it’s the best thing we can do until it appears on the platform.

Both would be useful! Hope I get to see it soon.

1 Like

Morning @PeterA @David @Martin be great to get this added to the platform! Cheers

+1 for GBP personally :+1:

5 Likes

Most requested security on Freetrade’s stocks request thread for stocks to be adding this week :eyes: so almost certain they will add it by Friday 26/06/2020

2 Likes

Sorry to pester guys, but this is a great ETF with a lot of requests from the T212 community! :slightly_smiling_face: @David @PeterA @Martin

1 Like

Many of the 52 consutuents of this ETF are available as fractional shares. While waiting for WCLD one could make a pie of 10-12 of the largest and save the. 0.40% fee charged by Wisdom Tree. Such a pie might outperform WCLD.

5 Likes

Yes true, Tbh I have a stake already in Datadog and Fastly. It was more for others who’d rather just have this ETF.

That’s a good suggestion, rather cumbersome for me practically though as I am building an ETF passive pie of which this ETF will be 1 slice of.

Happy to wait till end of month for this ETF in time for payday, but this week would be great.

1 Like

As expected, Freetrade just added this. Over to you @Team212

https://freetrade.io/blog/cloud-computing-socially-responsible-etfs-uk-stocks-global-brands-ab-inbev-latam-airlines?_ga=2.90926874.1209460755.1583222695-654202908.1519846806

4 Likes

Hopefully we will get some traction on this soon, I am very eager to invest.

(shameless bump comment)

3 Likes

The next best ETF as of now is IITU, with its +150% growth in the past 4 years

I prefer XSTC, though I hold both.

This is a shame that they haven’t added it yet.

1 Like

Yes, please expedite addition of KLWD.
Thanks

2 Likes