0.000x OTC stocks

Hello iā€™d like to request more tripple zero stocks!! since we canā€™t barely get any added we would appreciate you guys to add some of them @Team212 @David

2 Likes

I think you might need to put a little more effort in than that :sweat_smile:

Any particular stock thatā€™s priced 0.000x that youā€™ve done your DD on and want to invest in?

what i mean is, whenever we find a stock wanting it to be added they canā€™t do it cause it doesnt meet the ā€œpenny stock exemptā€ā€¦then they should provide a solution to that imo.

Isnā€™t it a trading rule for European investors?

@Finki or @Richard.W might know more to answer why

Edit: I think they can be added but T212 choose not due the added regulatory scrutiny

Hello admins,
Is it possible to add XMET and NSAV for us 212 traders and investors? Thank you

1 Like

@Megabytes those both arenā€™t penny stock exempt which is the issue the OP is asking ā€œCan anything be done to add themā€

I had originally read it as can you add a few more stocks, you pick, any will do kind of thing. :sweat_smile:

I donā€™t know enough but I think they can in theory but they come with so much regulatory baggage that itā€™s not worth T212 time.

I blame Reddit.

1 Like

So only the ones that have PSE label can be added? GAXY is in though

Yeah, and a few people have picked up on GAXY and how was that added.

I think it might have been by mistake.

Itā€™s an SEC rule. So US not European rule. Itā€™s physically prevent brokers from trading the stock if X, Y and Z criteria are not met. Itā€™s therefore not something T212 can find a ā€˜solutionā€™ to. Itā€™s a mathematical equation based on share price, earnings etc. Whether or not the equation is ā€˜liveā€™ and therefore a ā€˜moving targetā€™ Iā€™m unclear. If so, itā€™s complex. If not, who and when performs the maths? Maybe Iā€™ll add it to the FinKi search or FInKi API.

1 Like

yeah my suggestion was like if anything we want you to add cant be added you guys should choseā€¦some stock we want might not meet the requeriments but for some of us OTC trading is key to grow a portfolioā€¦ and we kind of feel cappedā€¦i personally chose OTC trading cause theres no AH or PM trading and to me is safier

OTC trading is one of the most volatile and risky though :sweat_smile:

Im not even sure what trumpā€™s the ultra low cap and 0.000x stocks in terms of riskiness. Itā€™s all pump and dump territory, 1000% gains or worthless, flip a coin.

Each to their own :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I disagreeā€¦yes theres alot of pump and dumps but theres also a lot of legit companies that you can get early intoā€¦and as i said to me no AH/PM is playing fair as i live in europe and i barely cant get any other tradibg plataform, ive invested in companies that i believed and tbh seeing how it dumps and i cant sell is frustratingā€¦and the other way around, keeping and eye on a stock and all of a sudden skies rocket in AH to the poing id be chasing if i buy the next trading dayā€¦now if T212 implement AH/PM for NASDAQ/NSYE thatd be another whole conversationā€¦anyway this is all imo.

1 Like

Hi, can you please add INND. Thanks :grin:

Have you been reading Reddit or are you are serious investor of hearing aid products.

Itā€™s not penny stock exempt, and the SEC warning should make you go :grimacing:

I just wanted to buy a million and let it sit. Itā€™s all a gamble anywayā€¦

I guess this really boils down to what sort of platform t212 is trying to make - a long term investing platform or a shorter term trading platform.

Personally I canā€™t see the point of such low cap, low value stocks for either investors or t212. They cause so much work for so little gain IMO.

1 Like