Airplane And Cruise Stocks

@Medicii11 Yes JetBlue is a solid company

1 Like

Who buys right now airlines is a gambler, wrong timing. March was the correct timing. Now, you risk being a bagholder that in the best scenario might make you a profit many months or couple of years from now or worse lead you to lose all your money.

From all this crap that is around, JetBlue might be one of the safest bets.

From the American Low Cost Airlines, I think that Spirit Airlines looked like the best bet.
JetBlue does have a better balance sheet in terms of total debt, but I seem to remember that Spirit had a significant amount of Cash.

So far this is what i’ve got

What should I invest my £5.37 in or should I keep it in BP?

1 Like

Having so much of your investment in one sector, or even worse in one company (Delta has over two thirds) is VERY risky.

I’m thinking about moving all of many carnival shares to an etf.
Which ETF is the best?

That’s the game we’re playing haha, I don’t think its a gamble if you look into 1, can they sustainably manage through this crisis say, till 2nd q 2021 then it’s all about trying to regain those not lost customers but none incentivized travelers. This is where real companies are born and created IMO, Travelling will always be one of the main industries in terms of being actively used, then it boils down to if new tech comes out, teleporting haha, unlikely or lack of service. Then you didnt research! haha

This also goes for almost the entirity of the stock market

The $1 million dollar question is, when the situation will normalize. For the moment , everything is speculation, No airline can return to normality with 25-50% occupancy rate. So , more or less is a long race and survival of the fittest.

2 Likes

That’s not really a question anyone here can answer for you. Depends what you’re looking for out of an ETF. Do your research and make up your own mind.

1 Like

Have a look at this site: https://www.justetf.com/de-en/find-etf.html

Lots of search features to find what you’re interested in. Sectors, countries etc.

1 Like