Any profitable trader that wishes to help?

@UndercoverWinner
Also, you need to be clear on some aspects

1. Are you doing trading(buy-sell) or investing (medium to long term holding)?
  2. Risk level (Low, medium, high, very high)
  3. Markets to trade (US, UK, Euro, Asia, etc.,) (Non base currency markets have FX implications)
  4. Where to do, Invest or CFD accounts.
  5. What instrument: Stocks, Commodities (Oil, gold, silver, etc.,), ETF’s, ETP’s,etc.,
  6. When to invest: Depends on risk level, (Ex: Market corrections, regular investment, lump sum, etc.,)

I have done some investment on a daily basis for 2 years in Asian markets in indices, with 8% returns. In the same index funds, i have also invested monthly and the return is around 6%. (Also depends on the instrument price at position exit time)

For other, stocks & commodities it is around 12% on an average including some profits and some losses. (30% of stocks in profit and 70% of stocks in loss, overall it is 12%)

Also, even if a strategy is well defined, it needs a change/update based on market/global conditions and the definition of strategy based on a continuous market learning process.

Like said in earlier comments by other people, practice is the one which gives you what’s happening in the market and how to react.

Did you tried the ProQuant https://www.proquant.com/ which also has an integration with Trading212 RealMoney/Practice with automated strategies. There are some publicly available strategies and the profit it earned over a period of time. May be give it a try with the practice account.

It’s nearly 3 decades i am following and analysing stock markets.

Good luck with your investing/trading.

1 Like