Anyone in EHang?

EHang- So one that’s just came across my radar and on the surface looks like it has potential.

Anyone have this on the watch list or even invested in them?

Gonna be doing some DD over the next week but currently but just wanna get people’s thoughts and ideas

3 Likes

Hoping for big things from this. Invested lightly so far. It could explode depending on regulatory approval etc. One for the future for sure, if currently a little risky.

2 Likes

if you do end up having researching them, please let us know what you think :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

So turns out with work I’m not gonna have any time until the end of next week to start researching :man_facepalming::joy:.

However when I get round to it I will be posting my thoughts and seeing if anyone agrees/disagrees

1 Like

Hi Ben - any update on this? I’m looking for a drone stock to invest in.
I see Chinese origin as a risk but everything I read about this is positive.
Comparison piece

1 Like

Hi @Ben1 — new to trading, but have a couple of friends raving about Ehang. What are your thoughts since November, as wouldn’t really know where to begin on my own DD.

I feel its way too overpriced. I have a tiny position. After the recent bull run I see a major correction. Obviously everyone should do their own DD but I just can’t ignore the Ehang competitors which look very strong

1 Like

I am personally waiting for a dji stock on trading 212. I would buy that anytime over EHang. Sadly seems to be private company for now

1 Like