Arrival is in talks to go public via CIIG

Plus more dilution after an offering. Which is not expected so early into their public life.

1 Like

Well the investors that pushed the price to $31 thought it was justified at the time and now an eye opening is taking place. Obviously with the dilution made things worse and sooner or later they will be huge correction in the EV space.

The UK govt has cut grants to EV for the second time in a year and most likely other countries would follow suit, if not already?

So the general anaesthesia is gradually coming off as govts cannot continue bankrolling EV’s forever - let’s face it all that money made Musk the richest man & filed up investors pockets.

I do not believe those grants present value for money from a public spending perspective anymore, there are others ways like modernization of the rail industry that will achieve far better returns to the economy and the climate.

EV industry has lost its trajectory on reduction of carbon emission is it’s been hijacked as a scheme of getting rich quickly - I have no issue with billionaires just not with public money!!

Well, @ This price I keep firing “Patriot guided missile” to the target, keep DCA in a smaller chunk while the price keeps dropping until the very bottom. Why the price drop?? Well, most of high growth stock is down recently.

Four Wall Street price target for this stock is High PT $25.00, Average PT $21.00

Low PT $17.00. Most of them are quite recent.

News about share offering

Normally a company will do a share offering when the price is high, not at the bottom.

With the current stock price ARVL Market cap is 4.609B,

Compared it to

FSR Market cap 4.955B,

Lucid Market cap 61.039B,

Rivian Market cap 82.43B

Normally there will be Santa rally at the end of December followed by good month in January. Let see how they will be performing in January, 2022.

I love this phrase which already exist since intrepid romans “Fortune Favours the Brave”

The incentive of the EV here is not just about Government grant/ subsidy but it is also about the regulation about air quality on the major cities. Just need to count how many ICE is currently on the street, in a few years from now all of them will be replaced by either EV or Fuel cells.

The price before the merger date is not a good reflection of the actual stock price as it is mainly based on the hype. For that reason, it is important to split into two phases. Before the merger and sell it before the merger date. You could Re-renter again after the merger for a long term holding if you believe in the stock.

yeah i agree with your post, i also think this is going to be a very long hold wait to see a good pay off, if it does

Just broke below the $6 mark

All Tech Stock are falling NASDAQ, Mega caps stocks FAANG, AMD, NVDA stock are falling are not they?

Also look at other EVs stocks LCID, RVIN, FSR, NIO, TSLA all of them are falling. It might continue like this for a while due to interest rate hike and inflation and the sector rotation and sentiment toward growth stock before they bounce back again.
RVIN is even worse from $190 on the peak to around $70. When they drop to $60 I will bite.

ARVL is SPAC stock. People should not be buying it above $10.

I have ARVL but fortunately, my avarage is below $10 as I keep swing trading it and DCA on the way down.

Avarage WS analysts PT $16.50

I fuly believe it is just a matter of time before they are bouncing back to $10+, let wait and see.

2 Likes

The stock like this fall more then QQQ but when recover it also did the same pattern. Up 23.73% in just a single day, no catalyst to propell it as far as I am aware, just market sentiment.

Maybe hedge funds closing positions/margin call :sweat_smile:

Up 15% today

1 Like

Now dropped to $2.50, wonder where it would reach when the fed hikes in may

Don’t think that’s priced in? Market trends to be proactive first reactive second.

At $1.32 or rather 92%, drop bankruptcy must be around the corner would be anyone’s guess

Think they’ve still got a lot of cash - this is reflective of how the market feels about speculation atm (which is super bad!).

They’re a definite risk of delisting.

Yeah i agree with the risk of deleting plus they could be heavily shorted atm

At $1.02 what would be the trigger point for delisting?

Nasdaq should allow them 6 months to pull the sp back before de listing, and due to the current general market conditions (recession) I think they would also be abit more flexible and not be too hasty to boot companies down the road…

It’s a bit more nuanced still. The rule generally is following trading for 30 days under $1 they’ll get a deficiency warning. After that, they have 180 calendar days to address.

If they already get warning from NASDAQ, What the company will normally do is to do a reverse split to avoid getting delisted. Doing this theor stock price will be back higher than $1, meeting the NASDAQ listing requirement.

Stock finally below the $1 mark! It’s now for NASDAQ and the company to play their hand, interesting space to watch.

Current price $0.6589 surely we are reaching the bottom!!

1 Like

Reverse split incoming!

1 Like