Arrival is in talks to go public via CIIG

They have the coolest buses and recently received contract from UPS as well.

Arrival Ltd, a maker of electric vans and buses backed by investors including BlackRock Inc., is in talks to combine with CIIG Merger Corp, a blank-check firm, according to people with knowledge of the matter

1 Like

This is good news! I’ve been wondering if this would happen.

1 Like

Currently trading suspended. hopefully it will be resumed soon.

Blimey. I’ve just checked it and it’s rocketed today.

Looked too, think I will wait few weeks for it to come back down again, which also ties in with payday :+1:

1 Like

Ditto on that. Also tricky with a SPAC as they tend to tank when the warrants come in anyway.

Hi there. Live in Oxfordshire where Arrival are based, keen to get involved if I buy CIIG stock what happens when Arrival is floated in its own right sometime in the future

1 Like

Basically if the merger actually goes through then the CIIG ticker will change ticker on the merger date.

Indeed up the road in Banbury. Also have Aston and JLR just over border in Warks…

Hey dude, what broker are you using to trade CIIG

1 Like

Sorry, the company is CIIG but the ticker is CIIC

1 Like

I know, what broker do you use? I can’t find it anywhere

its in 212 mate
search CIIC in 212.

2 Likes

It’s in the ISA so will also be in Invest.

1 Like

Seems to have gone on a run lately. Hoping there is a pullback

2 Likes

There will be when it merges anyways due to the warrants. I’m sitting tight for now

3 Likes

When’s the merger date?

1 Like

1 year later disaster or mispriced…

Expand the graph a bit more. The rise to $31 was unjustified, so really they’ve only dropped 30%.

This smaller drop is justified by a few missed targets and delays/unknowns now factored in. If/when they start to hit targets this might reeder but what they need now did funding.

2 Likes

I would hope that the whole EV sector does this to be honest.

It’s became over crowded and trading on potential 2030 numbers