AutoInvest - Join the BETA

@George I’m creating my pie as I got lucky in the draft :smiley: but I’m still missing TROW as fractional share and it’s the only one left to add to my pie. It’s there a chance that you can make it fractional?

As in the topic of the pie, it looks very good and gives you a 5y history return so you can see how the selection of stocks you made perfomed. I already created my pie and Will make a buy today or tomorrow using the pie.

Just a quick question, if I recive a dividend from a stock in the pie, the dividend is reinvested in the pie or in the stock that gave the dividend?

Guys. Lets try to keep this topic clear from comments that had been already answered above :sweat_smile:. We should post here only if we have requests and notifications/problems about the update. EVERYBODY that signed up will get the pies in the end. Now lets focus on testing and making sure is good for the real launch. Happy baking :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

I saw the notification but I was too late!!! :frowning:

It does look great, but just out of interest, what excites everyone the most about the AutoInvest/Pies feature?

That was a joke haha

1 Like

Just created a dedicated AutoInvest category in the forum with a new topic awaiting your feedback :slight_smile:

I’ll keep posting general news about the beta in this category.

5 Likes

@George is pie within a pie available in this beta? I don’t see an option, I thought it was meant to be part of this beta?

@George Be aware for sean11241. He is watching you with anger :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

No it’s not available, they might add it in the future

1 Like

One of the images isn’t rendering on the FAQs page:

2 Likes

Take this for what it is, an opinion.

I’m sorry but why wasn’t this released to all 1k people who signed up for the beta?

After all, if your goal is to discover minor bugs and get feedback 100 people is nothing compared to the 400k accounts you claim to have on your platform.
Exactly 0.025% for a 1-2 day “beta”?

Furthermore statistically speaking out of those 100 “chosen” a good % won’t even start using it right away or won’t even know they’ve been selected.

I think this was a mistake as all you did is feed spam toward yourself and the forum.

This would’ve been a great idea if you did it weeks ago and you collected feedback from those 100 before releasing it to everyone.

Having said that I appreciate the work done and I’m looking forward to many years of me using your innovative platform.

1 Like

The beta will be made available this week for all 1000+ people that signed up and it won’t last only 1-2 days. The official update for all customers is further down the line. And it is easier to work gradualy with testers for a beta. What would happen if they activated for everybody and we all got an error that deleted our funds( i know sounds stupid but it is better to be more cautious than sorry). I have worked with app developers in the past and activating the beta gradualy for testing the one of the smartest thing someone can do :sunglasses:

I assume there will be an increase in fractional share requests due to this update, is there a single thread for requests or do you just create a new one each time?

1 Like

Just got notification of the beta great work guys. Is this just for invest? Or isa aswell?

It works in ISA and Invest.

1 Like

I got the in app notification autoinvest beta activated. Where do I find it on the app ?

Under portofolio graph on the right

Switched phone off and on and it’s there :+1:t3:

Hey guys,
Is there a way I can use my current holdings in a pie?
When adding stocks I have I still see it like zero.

Thx!

Not in current version, t212 will add it in later.