AutoInvest - Join the BETA

How soon can we expect the BETA to be on the full app? Thanks!

If one of my instruments in a pie has dropped to a price which I want to buy into more, is it possible to add funds to just that instrument?

You can add to single instrument via manual funding using custom type then set % of fund per instrument of choice, if single 100% for specific instrument.

Yes, but not at the moment. But this is I think the first thing in the pipeline and might as well be built in when it is fully released.

This week (hopefully)

2 Likes

Evening,
I signed up to the beta using the link. Is it still available? If so I haven’t had it appear on my app yet.

the app is on open beta, so anyone who enables beta versions will get the update from google play. (usually takes a couple of hours for google to refresh the beta subscribers)
not sure how it works on apple but should be similar.

Actually, for this specific release, T212 has to activate beta, it is done daily, not sure if on weekend team is active. So probably tomorrow it will be enabled.

This is coming this week too. Import, export and sharing pies all coming

2 Likes

Do you have any clue what day by any chance? I’m so eager for this feature to be added!

I was suspecting the start of the week but who knows

1 Like

You are not alone…

3 Likes

I have just signed up to T212 from … cough … cough … FT… and oh my I am glad I did. This feature is AMAZING!! Perfect for my needs

1 Like

What is Beta please?

it’s a product in testing phase. Not fully released. It’s a product that isn’t final yet

I read all 719 comments. Can I now be added to beta? :smiley:
Glad T212 made it earlier than M1 Finance to deploy its pie features in Europe. :grin:
Way to go.
Missing MSCI and WTRG stocks on the platform, the latter being a somewhat known stock in the dividend world and water etfs component, recently changed its name to Essential Utilities.

The link to sign up is in the initial post, so now you have to scroll al the way up past those 718 posts :joy:

If you click the blue post number box at the bottom right you can scroll anywhere near instantly

2 Likes

Hi, I’m in beta mode how can get the update. please help thanks

M1 Finance won’t come to Europe. I contacted them last year.

Yeah they also told me they had no plan at the moment. Then I saw a video on YT of an interviene to the CEO where he talks about all the effort a platform as ti make in terms of compliance and regilations different taxations etc. etc. It clearly was not in his mind.