Blockchain Stocks

Please could you add the following across the platforms ASAP please:

DigitalX (ASX:DCC,OTC Pink:DGGXF)
HIVE Blockchain (TSXV:HIVE,OTCQX:HVBTF)
Kontrol Energy (CSE:KNR,OTCQX:KNRLF)
Northern Data (FWB:NB2,ETR:NB2)
RESAAS Services (TSXV:RSS,OTCQB:RSASF)
Codebase Ventures (CSE:CODE,OTCQB:BKLLF)
BTCS (OTCQB:BTCS)
Interbit (TSXV:IBIT,OTC Pink:BTLLF)

Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (ARCA:BLOK)
Reality Shares NASDAQ NexGen Economy ETF (NASDAQ:BLCN)
First Trust Indxx Innovative Transaction & Process ETF (NASDAQ:LEGR)
Blockchain Technologies ETF (TSX:HBLK,OTC Pink:BKKCF)
Innovation Shares NextGen Protocol ETF (ARCA:KOIN)
Goldman Sachs Motif Finance Reimagined ETF (ARCA:GFIN)

Thanks.

1 Like

Buddy you have posted several requests, and it seems you are a smart bloke, but unfortunately US domiciled ETFs are not eligible to be traded in the EU.

You’ve to find UCITS equivalent of these ETFs.

3 Likes

Hi,

I’m still learning so thanks for that useful knowledge! :+1:

2 Likes

Codebase Ventures Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in identifying investments in the technology, biotechnology, cannabis, and CBD wellness sectors. The company was formerly known as 360 Blockchain Inc. and changed its name to Codebase Ventures Inc. in February 2019. Codebase Ventures Inc. was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.

1 Like

DigitalX would be good, had to get that one on another broker and I really prefer to have these on Trading212.

You got the Invesco Elwood Global Blockchain ETF available on T212 if you are interested to buy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good choice! Still not fractional, already requested twice! :pensive:

1 Like

Appreciate all your responses and happy New year all!

1 Like

Interesting. I have been reading into it and decided to set up my own blockchain pie, for who is interested:

https://www.trading212.com/pies/l7j8SQKsFp5MmV84shOZxxVt4jYi

1 Like

I’m surprised at seeing some of these. I didn’t realise LVMH were doing research into blockchain technology. I’m sure it’s on the supply chain side. Likewise I’m surprised to see General Electric and Walmart.

1 Like

Use any search engine with these companies + blockchain and you will find some surprising results. Just some examples :

Great. Looks good on initial read. I’d question to what degree Walmart will be involved in driving the technology though. It doesn’t give much away in that article.

Great to see LVMH and GE involved though in driving blockchain for validation and authentication of goods and data.

1 Like

This article is better :
https://www.forbes.com/sites/biserdimitrov/2019/12/05/how-walmart-and-others-are-riding-a-blockchain-wave-to-supply-chain-paradise/

On a similar note, this is honestly one of my favourite use cases of blockchain in the supply chain industry. Introducing, FISHCOIN

Would really love to see HIVE Blockchain (OTCQX: HVBTF) added. Great potential now considering their recent expansion.

1 Like

Would be nice! They mine Bitcoin and Ethereum!

Hi all… you probably know this already and probably a hell of a lot more than me… But for anyone else reading this…

From a YouTube video I watched on blockchain
(Whilst trying to get my head around what happens in BLOCKCHAIN and why…)

(Please note… This was just my personal understanding. I most likely missed a bit here or there or didn’t quite get something accurately right but it was v complicated… To me at least!ñ)

They showed the example of WALMART. It showed the process of produce from start to finish along the chain of delivery to Walmart.

Every step had a separate & different recording.

And so anytime they wanted to find out exactly where along the way something went wrong, or damage occurred of the produce, or delivery in time etc etc… , they were able to do this INSTANTLY with the separate records along the way at each stage. This made it extremely easy and instant.
Reduced paperwork , time etc…

Another example they used was
something like Mortgage Applications would no longer need all that paperwork &b waiting around and referencing etc most of that process, since every transaction is recorded accurately between all parties instantly…

“Blocks” of information/records of accounts / transactions.

Everytime this info or transaction etc was changed along the way it was updated with a new block. And all previous records updated. Then ask shared between the parties instantly.

Blocks chained together.

Removed the middleman (bank, govt, removed BUREAUCRACY… Etc).

Decentralised.

Removed bureaucracy.

Every transaction copy was shared between each of the parties. So everyone got an accurate record.

Everyone you wanted to share records with would use your "PUBLIC/PRIVATE KEY’ could share & access into accounts record etc instantly, privately,

One would have/use a “public” key and a “private/secret” key. These are used like personal signatures.

Highly encrypted. (Algorithms etc)

Everything updated instantly and shared with all those involved.

So really just a few points I learnt or tried to get my head around ! Obviously I know you would all do your own DD… But thought since I seen Walmart mentioned…!

Still need to look into it a bit more for myself. As still bit complicated.

However . Video did say this was not something everyone would need to ever know just like you don’t need to know how it works when you use tap and pay on your debit card or credit card.
But for me interesting to know anyway!

That may have confused you more… Apologies! :+1::slightly_smiling_face::scream:

1 Like

That’s a good summary and overview of blockchain!

1 Like