Bug on Android app

There is a bug on my Android app with one share that I have purchased recently.

For whatever reason sometimes the price of it is in gray and not back like all the others. Also, whenever I add it to any watchlist it always dissapear from that list when I close the app.

See screenshot below for details:

I’ve noticed the grey, I think its showing its lost connection to the server. In a few moments I see the green banner on the bottom saying CONNECTED and goes back to black.

It doesn’t give me green bar. Also, it is only this share that has this issue (at least for me).

Would be great if this got fixed. It’s really annoying this one share always disappearing from the list.

Hi, noticed there was app update yesterday in UK, just wanted to let you know that on my end this issue is still present.

Strangely enough I have a similar issue with the same instrument on the Apple App and desktop website. No matter what list I save it to it disappears as soon as the program is closed.

C’on guys, its been months now. Surely this cannot be that hard?

@CavanHaganInvesting bumperino posterino

1 Like

Weird it’s never been fixed.

Guys I’m not sure if you have tried to fix this but after the last update it just got worse. Only happens with this equity.

I see the same thing for ABB on the desktop app.

Hard to see due to contrast but there should be a price on the right, rather than black boxes. Only noticed this recently. I’m guessing this is different to the originally-reported bug as I’ve never seen an issue with the charts.

1 Like

This must be hard bug to fix and you guys must be busy with all that’s going on but come on.

I’ll tag @Tony.V here because of his recent post “Focus on Quality”…

It seems that this case affects only this instrument in particular. Unfortunately, there isn’t a simple workaround we can employ at the moment.

I hope you guys are having great summer and drinking plenty of water. Just to let you know this is still not fixed.

I think this is the same bug… I see it all the time on desktop. price missing with white line and flashes when hovered over but no price displayed. restarting app made it worse with more turning blank even. closed markets should be easy, just red with closing price and no updates needed.

edit. 2 mins later and one is back. it’s just random

1 Like

Hey @trader787

We will check what caused the appearance of the white lines and missing prices and will get back to you.

Hello there @trader787

Let me DM you so we can discuss the matter further. It seems that it’s an isolated case that requires a specific solution.

Sorry its 2 bugs in this topic now but the bug where ABB always disappears from any watch list after closing the app is still here too.

Just to update you the bug I found with missing info seems to happen only on large watch lists (eg max 40 stocks) the system on android and desktop has trouble loading all 40. I have advised T212 and they have replicated and are working on a fix

2 Likes

Hi guys, love what you been doing with the app. However, ABBN equity still vanishes from any watch list as soon as you close the app.