Can leveraged stocks be removed from Top winners/Losers

Idk if I’m the only one who gets annoyed by this but for example right now there are 3, different 3x square positions in the top lovers (all different currencies) I just feel like I wanna see what companies are actually doing well or bad, not which ones are doing bad if there losses are multiplied by 2 or 3 and vice versa.

11 Likes

Hey, @rscottzman :wave: ,

While we understand where you’re coming from and genuinely appreciate your feedback, the stocks included in this tab are not hand-picked.

The system takes into account the performance of each instrument on the platform and updates the tab accordingly. So, If leveraged stocks indeed have the worst performance, the majority of instruments displayed, will surely be of the cited group.

What you can do is :

1. Create a Custom watchlist
  2. Include stocks you are interested in
  3. Monitor their performance from there

Let me know if that helps and feel free to PM me if you need further assistance.

1 Like

Yeah I was just wondering if you could have the system ignore them but it’s not a big deal to be honest I don’t use it to lists to help me I just find them interesting. Thanks for your reply

1 Like

Hello,

I guess this is not the same functionality. Since a manual list is always a static list, an automatic list like “top winners” or “top losers” is a dynamic list which gives information and also investing ideas because is a mirror of market movements. Filtering 3x stocks helps to view who is real winner or loser because change is not affected by a multiplier. I guess that such filter should be a header filter for accounts, because many people’s investing system doesn’t use leveraged stocks.
For me view leveraged stocks in the middle of usual stocks is like noise in the market,

regards

Welcome to the community, @geeeeeor! :partying_face:

Thank you for your suggestion! I will pass it forward for further review, and I will keep you posted if there are any changes.