Cash flow injection

Unless I’m not reading this correctly the thread is about charging for additional premium services and has no effect on the current platform.

What is being suggested is for higher use members only that would like access to additional features, information and maybe even guidance.

This will NOT affect your free to use platform as it is in its current format.

I too would happily pay an annual membership to have a premium account with all the information I currently have to outsource included in this one easy to use app.

I do not believe I or anyone on this forum tried to hinder you from sharing your opinion, just like you shared yours, we shared ours.

Let’s get Apple out of the way, this topic is not about Apple. 2020 has also taught that the printers will never stop printing.

Business Development doesn’t implement here in that sense, T212 is a B2C company and they don’t do any sales, not that I’m aware of.

Today big and successful businesses are built on economies of scale. They WANT to have more users, this will help them oversell CFDs, collect money from lending out securities, FX fees on CFDs, and directly/indirectly benefit from spreads while trading fractionals etc.

This allows them to grow and continue to offer more for free. Plus they are developing more revenues without charging for investing or trading.

1 Like

Don’t worry my friend, there ain’t gonna be no fees to invest ever in the future. You’ll always find plenty of platforms to trade/invest for free, T212 remains free forever!

1 Like

As I suggested in other similar topics. There are already better brokers if you’re willing to pay some fees (e.g. Saxo Bank). You will also get the advanced features you’re looking for by switching to them. Most of the T212 customers are not in this category and will definitely switch to an free alternative if fees are introduced.

But I see no point in coming to a service who’s main selling point is that it is free and trying to transform it into what is essentially a classic broker. It seems to me that you would be more satisfied with a classic broker. Why not open an account with Interactive Brokers directly then?

1 Like

Your a member of the t212 forum but you don’t like/use t212?

1 Like