CBBT has been limited to selling shares only

I wouldn’t mind it being sell only but bought some shares today half an hour before.

You guys should have put the warning on at Market Opening.

3 Likes

well you guys could’ve at least let your customers know about this instead of doing this way.

3 Likes

@Sal I understand your frustration but please, try to understand that there’s also no way Trading 212 could predict that a certain security would have its penny stock status removed - or that it would be investigated/suspended by the SEC - like $COUV.

These are things that are not under our control.

2 Likes

Is ATVK on this list under review?

If I decide not to sell. Could I be forced to sell?

cause this is a thing alot of us told you about. that cbbt atvk gaxy were not pse and none of you guys say anything until today all of a sudden sell only mode?

1 Like

Sorry to be confused, but how would anyone lose money by not being able to buy shares?

1 Like

Because the price will go down as no one is buying the shares. So if people already own them then they will lose money

1 Like

Shares will be still tradeable OTC, there will still be buyers.

people are still buying them, just not those of us on T212.

Shall I sell my shares then?? New to investing and have never experienced this issue before

1 Like

The companies still exist, the share prices can go up or down, it is your decision to sell or hold for longer.

2 Likes

I also want to hold onto my stock.
I’m keen to understand what happens now, as surely I can’t be forced to sell.

2 Likes

Any advice from the more experienced investors would be greatly appreciated as I have taken a serious hit on this one :tired_face:

Hello, why you re blocking $gaxy, $cbbt like penny stock exempt. Youre the only one who is blocking this stocks. Thank you for answer

Best regards.

@Darkin T212 is UK based company. And those I think it makes

the regulatory burden involved in handling penny stocks.

as it was stated by someone from community management. It is their choice as company.
I am angry too, as you can say, because I couldnt avarage down my price. But it can happens, we knew what need to be done by otc stock to be listed in t212.

3 Likes

So they can sell our shares ?? Or just delisting it without money ?

GAXY wasn’t penny stock exempt before though. It got added to T212 by mistake, along with a couple others at the time.

The only reason for not adding them is just that they come with a lot of regulatory baggage.

@Joey_Fantana

Here’s me talking about it 17 Jan when someone asked why can’t another be added if GAXY was added and that wasn’t PSE

And the 26 Jan

We know nothing @Darkin Snow. Just need to wait for official statements from t212.

1 Like

Can someone at T212 explain this Tweet by the CFO herself?

3 Likes