CBBT has been limited to selling shares only

don’t think a legal reason is needed :thinking: it wasn’t supposed to be added and the mistake is now just corrected?

If you are in loss, averaging down the price does’t mean less loss (in fact you will be adding loss from the spread), you will still have to wait for the price to go up, and if it goes further down you will have even bigger loss on the higher numbers of shares.

it wasnt to begin with, so it lost nothing except its T212 access

@Alien How is that? When you are sure that stock will bounce back quickly, you can sell it without losses. In addition, you can buy more when price hit bottom, and than you earn more. Obviously it can go down and down and down.

So you cant say that avaragint down will give you more losses, because it depends.

Pretty big mistake and bad timing to stop a security that wasn’t supposed to be on in the first place 4 months later.

Not saying that they are not justified to do so, but I think if they did it when it was going up it may have not has such bad press, and I think an explanation on how the mistake was made is needed for the Community to understand how it happened.

1 Like

Yeah I remember seeing that message on the 17th.

Possibly similar to the whole ADRs-in-ISAs cock-up that they have no choice but to retrospectively correct. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yep T212 have secretly balsed it up and covering it up with the close only mode.

They technically can be added, just more work in having them on here.

With GAXY at least it definitely wasn’t a case of being PSE and then losing that status.

(Unless there was an issue on OTC markets where it should have had the PSE badge but didn’t, but yeah there definitely wasn’t a PSE badge when it was added).

I’m trying to think what the others were, they was about four I remember that got added which weren’t PSE.

I did contact staff at the time but heard nothing. I think staff are blanking me at the moment because they know I’m pissed with losing quite a bit of money at no fault of my own.

2 Likes

Ok so I’ve just looked into GAXY on the forum search and you are right, there are plenty of posts where people were saying that GAXY had no exemption but it wasn’t a problem then at the time! But the same week they’ve put out good financial figures they’ve now decided to remove it! I wasn’t suspicious at first but I am now! :face_with_monocle: the time of this removal is now concerning me! Why now?

2 Likes

I remember it wasn’t PSE and I did laugh at the time that the CEO profile is taken inside her car.

4 Likes

Can someone explain why my post was reported! It seems like when certain “leaders” are on here that posts get remove a lot for no reason!!

1 Like

Which post was it I can’t see it. Edit: yeah I see it’s hidden above.

don’t know who flagged it, but the content is accusing T212 of foul play so it’s to be expected :man_shrugging:

Clear the person who reported it can not read then! Because it said the opposite of that!!!

I read it as a clear I know it’s not T212 doing this.

Which is also slightly ironic because in this particular case they do. As in its not coming from IB, it’s just they were added by mistake, and they don’t want the regulatory hassle so have decided to close them off.

1 Like

Thank you for the support! :raised_hands:

fair enough I misread that line because its in grey and not easy for me to read in its current state. looked like T212 showed up an a later line that was mentioning the “someone”

as for “who” flagged it. both regulars and leaders (around 50 people) have instant flag as part of their trust level status and it only takes a few people of member status and below to do the same.

my misunderstanding came from reading this

before then reading the flagged post.

Its t212 others allow for now trading or investing in this stocks.

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall.

:tipping_hand_man: so we might have accidentally added a few non PSE stocks…

:ok_man: Oh not again, we’ve only just over the adding of ISA ineligible stocks like NIO

:no_good_man: Well I’ll be buggered if I’m doing the paperwork on them

:man_shrugging: we’ll just say they were PSE and no longer?

:pouting_man: I think they might see through that

3 Likes

What they are saying is someone may have read that post and subsequently then read the next post and thought I’ll add a flag to that. It’s all a guess as leaders don’t see who flagged or why.

I don’t know :man_shrugging:

way too many flags these days for my liking, there’s a thread for that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

And there’s a flagged post in that thread :joy:

1 Like