CFD Position automatically closed without the share hitting the price - ✅ Solved

My agreement with T212 doesn’t make any mention to “everybody else” I don’t need to factor in all of your clients’ enquiries into the equation of what is a reasonable response time to my queries. You don’t even have the decency to keep client’s informed if there is a delay and the reasons, it’s just silence and then you wonder why people get disgruntled.

Your London HQ will receive final communications about my issues next week so please tell someone to look out for it.

Thank you for your assistance.

@Danswanmail As I said earlier, no one will be left hanging & “blamed”. We’ll look at all cases one by one.

4 Likes

@david should we send an email for each one. As I have few more or you will be able to recognize your effected users and able to take action with the help of your system??

We can recognize all affected cases & we’ll do our best to resolve them ASAP.

2 Likes

Please keep us informed about the resolution.

I’m sure they’ll miss you when you’re gone :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

If you want to suck up to the staff and roll over that’s fine but there isn’t any reason for you to comment to me about anything, I wasn’t addressing you

True, but also pouring oil on fire ain’t cool. :wink:

1 Like

Thx David I’ve not referred to blaming anyone?

Sure, but everyone has a different tolerance level. I have been waiting almost 4 weeks for an answer to the same problem everyone else is copmlaining about , if all of these people experience the same delay I’m sure some will get impatient as they are entitled to. They’re patient and polite now because this only just happened to them, I was also patient and polite but it hasn’t gotten me anywhere

1 Like

Think that was meant for me. Sorry!

download (1)

7 Likes

Hi David, I have had an issue today with Hochschild Mining.

I think if we all knew there is a mistake which will be resolved we would all be happy as this is clearly not right. The price has been steadily going up. Trading currently at 1.93

All my positions open have gone and all funds disappeared today. Need to know whats happening please…

There is an update of your ticket since last Thursday. The fact that you do not agree with what our team suggested doesn’t mean that we haven’t replied to you.

1 Like

No, this is your attempt at propoganda to try and make it seem as if you are acting properly and I am being unreasonable but I would advise you strongly to get your facts right before you answer me in a public forum.

I have TWO tickets and the one I have been referencing here has had NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER since MAY 15th when I was promised someone would respond on 19th MAY.

Check your facts next time before trying to discredit me. Thanks.

Hi, ive had the exact same problem with RR today. Lost money and now since RR instruments are capped i lost my positions as well… I also had to remove all stop losses from all my other stocks/positions.

Update: just to add on this. i checked the Rolls Royce stock for today and the lows were 3.6 so must have been a glitch.

You’ve sent a ticket on 14th of May, and indeed there was a delay before the replying back to you, which is normal since the matter had to be checked internally - all this requires some time because we need to perform a detailed review of what happened & provide a fair outcome. Then after, the next reply by us came on the 2nd of June. And yes, the facts are that our team reached you back and there is no such thing as leaving your ticket unanswered for 4 weeks.

Nonetheless, despite the delay in our response time, you can be sure that our team will reply again to your last ticket.

1 Like

Tony, you seem to be misunderstanding that I have TWO SEPERATE tickets open. The one you’re referencing is not the one I am bemoaning on this thread.

Now, if you were genuinely trying to assist me you would have sent me a PM and asked what you could do to help but instead you thought it best to make a post here which isn’t at all designed to assist me or understand what is going on, but to pander to the audience and try and make it sem as if I am being unreasonable and impatient when that’s clearly not the case.

The ticket you are referring to I got a response to last week and I said in my last response that I was happy to wait a little longer for a reply, did I not say that? So since I don’t have a mental illness I wouldn’t be on here ranting about it less than a week later would I?

My other ticket (opened on the exact same day) has been unanswered for ALMOST 4 weeks I said, in fact this is week 4 now.

I can’t go on arguing about it, the facts are as I’ve set out, if you wish to help great, if not somebody else certainly will.

Thanks

3 Likes

I’ve had the same issue with carnival and rolls royce today, both have dropped suddenly and triggered all my stoplosses. I’ve lost a lot of money. My partner has similar positions, with sinilar stop losses on his IG account and has not had this happen - these drops also aren’t on any other platforms I’ve looked at (etoro, trading view).
I’ve emailed and opened a ticket, am waiting for a response

2 Likes