CFD Position automatically closed without the share hitting the price - ✅ Solved

@obrienciaran Yes, your profit of 350 would also be reimbursed. Taking it away wouldn’t be fair, not by a long shot.

5 Likes

Great reply :+1: glad to hear this :ear:

Nice one David, I appreciate the help.

I feel like I’m being left out here… why was Hazmark1 case sorted before mine? Is it due to the fact that he brought up FCA that’s why he is being served first? My [reference ID # 38730] still has yet been served not even a “Hi we are looking into this matter, kindly give us a few days to work on this” email from any of the support team, talk about professionalism. Shouldn’t loss of income from your customer be considered a top priority???

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat but stepping back and reading between the lines I’m reassured I’ll get seen to at some stage

Hi. Can you please check what’s happening with my case 38614. Thanks

Plz can u check what’s going on with case 38408 bcz I haven’t received txt bk yet from them

Same here I’m gonna wait for another day if not answere from I’m gonna tell FCA

Guys you need to be patient. If you have raised a support ticket they will get back to you. All this “I’m running to the FCA nonsense” won’t speed things up.

If you read the threads you can clearly see they are working through all the cases and it will be sorted.

2 Likes

So shall I keep texting them

If you have raised a support ticket give them some time to deal with your query.

They gave me 2 tickets 1st was 9th June and 2nd toda

That’s good, so they are dealing with it. Be patient :grin:

1 Like

OK thanks cheers buddy

You’re welcome. I know when it comes to money you’ll want to get things sorted and the team will get back to you in time :+1:

2 Likes

I’m one of the 1st users to report this and still waiting for things to get sorted. Be patient - this must be a complete nightmare to manage and using threatening language is not going to increase your place in the line :ear:

3 Likes

I’ve only received 1 reimbursement in the cash section. Where are the reimbursements for the other 3 spikes?

I get the feeling that anyone who didn’t log a ticket would be seriously out of pocket. That Trading212 isn’t actively looking at each spike for each account

2 Likes

@UKtradesman I’ve just made the necessary corrections to your account. Could you confirm that everything is correct?

1 Like

Hi Martin,

No I’m still missing a refund for POS248025321.

@Martin - any updates on my case please. Thanks