Cheap Share Businesses

What are the companies you have found giving away the biggest percentage of their business for a reasonable price of course (not companies like Amazon or Apple).

Few I have on watch are: BP/ RDSB / HP / DISCA
Not sure if they are the best out there, but that’s what I’m watching for.
Bit more risky than the rest in my portfolio.

1 Like

What are the companies you have found giving away the biggest percentage of their business for a reasonable price of course (not companies like Amazon or Apple).

The smaller companies. Have a look at AIM stocks (London Stock Exchange) as these have a smaller market capitalisation, hence a smaller investment is a greater percentage of the shares (not alot though). Also note, smaller companies such as those listed on AIM tend to be much riskier and have a greater chance of going out of business.

1 Like

Also AIM stocks and stocks smaller in price are also a lot less liquid. Resulting in slower speeds when trying to buy or sell etc. Just bare this in mind.

2 Likes

I do agree with EquityInvestor. However, smaller companies usually have a large percentage of shares. So from one side, you are taking more risks by investing your money in their stocks, but from another side, you gonna be one of the main holders.

Therefore, before buying stocks, I recommend researching the company and contacting its management. Maybe they are seeking investors. If they provide certified valuation papers, you can invest your money directly in the company without taking the risk of buying their stocks. To check if their papers are okay, you can always use professional valuation services like https://www.successionresource.com/valuation.