Complaints resending

@Guins007 I took an in-depth look at your case & can confirm that everything worked as intended. Your claims lack substance.

Perhaps you should know how the account margin is calculated:

1. Over 50% -> [Total funds / (Total Funds + Blocked funds)] x 100%
  2. Under 50% -> (Total funds / Blocked funds) x 50%
    Having a shortage of 6K doesn’t mean that you need to have an account total of more than 6K to avoid a stop-out.
    If you have 10K & all of it is invested, your margin is already at 50%, even if you haven’t lost a penny.
    If you lose 5K of those, you’ll be immediately stopped-out, even if you have another 5K left. That’s not some shady broker gameplay, it’s EU regulation meant to protect you from getting into debt & owing money.

Payment processing:

We have no control over this. Payment processing firms like Adyen, PayPal, etc… are responsible for processing transactions, I don’t quite understand how we’re at fault here.

If you think any of this is wrong, you’re more than welcome to raise a complaint with the FCA & FOS.
As a client of Trading 212, you have the right to escalate your inquiry following the procedure here .

Also, I wasn’t able to find a recent email regarding this specific case. The only email which I found from you is from the 20th of March, where you’re asking us in general about how the result is calculated since you have deposited and the result is still negative. We provided the requested information and no further inquiry was sent by you.
If you’ve sent your complaint directly to our compliance team, then take into account that the time frame to review and attend such inquiries is up to 8 weeks as explained here.