Cybersecurity @ T212

I was wondering if any of you guys had information about the T212 cybersecurity. I’m not talking about 2FA or social engineering counter-measures. I’m talking about the entire infrastructure. How secure is it ? Is T212 working with a cybersec company to bullproof their system ? Are some team members dedicated to that task ? etc…
Thx :slight_smile:
@team212 @George

Crowstrike are the best in this field.
Disclaimer: i don’t own the stock, unfortunately.

1 Like

I doubt company will disclose what solution they use to secure their infrastructure, if it is 3rd Party solution.

Could be the case it is in-house built.

If need be, T212 decides for vendor solution, API security & management or just IAM solutions, ahem they can reach. :thinking:

@Rygel

I think it was more of question for t212 security architecture and technologies used. Rather then company/stocks in cybersec.

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Local vs Cloud servers

@Rygel Thanks for the info :+1: but I was asking about T212 security as a company. There’s been a tremendous spike in sophisticated attacks lately so I was wondering how prepared T212 was if they had to deal with that type of criminal activity tomorrow morning.

@Vedran The only thing I’d like to know is if T212 is being audited by a cybersec company on a regular basis. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a legal requirement for all online brokers but who know…

It was a suggestion for T212 in case they are searching for the best protection.

1 Like

Ok :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I didn’t get it. Sorry!