Dividend statement - foreign tax paid

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi, is there any progress regarding improvements of reports for received dividends as it is mentioned above. We do really need reports that will show total gross amount in original currency, total tax already paid in original currency for received dividends and the country where tax has been already paied as well.

4 Likes

Check this out
https://community.trading212.com/t/new-feature-export-your-investing-history/35612

The export functionality is not a report/statement. It is just a CSV file with a bunch of numbers.
Reports are broker generated documents with the information mentioned above in a company headed statement.

2 Likes

I requested and received a tax statement from T212 regarding dividends it is only mentioned the total net amount in euros. I have insisted with them in the need for further information and this is the reply I got:
"Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

My name is Martin V. and I am a part of the Customer Care team here at Trading 212. I hope this email finds you well.

As much as we would love to assist you with this, please note that the monthly statement with all transaction and tax statement are the only documents we can provide.

Should you have any further questions or concerns we remain at your disposal. "

So don’t get your hopes high.

I will use the export feature to recalculate gross euro amounts and tax withhold even if this isn’t the best way

1 Like

But if you have to pay taxes on US stocks and you don’t because of this RoC issue then they can sue, don’t they?

@Team212 , when will we receive our tax report?

regards

3 Likes