Dividends Automatically Transferred To Bank Account

As soon as dividends are paid out, there should be an option to enable that would automatically withdraw them as free funds in the account and send them directly to your linked bank account. This would be helpful for those who are building passive income as it would then be truly passive and not require manual withdrawal.

1 Like

You’ll need twenty years of reinvented dividends before you’d want to consider this. Otherwise you’re just stifling growth.

5 Likes

All hail the duck! :beer:

4 Likes

Only if you’re not starting with much. One could have an investable sum large enough that would provide a sufficient amount in dividends without having waiting the 20 years you mention.

If using an ISA, then yes the £20k limit will men’s you’re correct but I was referring to both Invest and ISA accounts

1 Like

I agree. A ÂŁ100K ISA, for example, paying regular dividends (or income via a fund) would be yielding a decent income - this should most definitely be an option - it is in most other platforms. This would be hugely beneficial to those living off of the natural yield of their investments.

I feel like making one withdrawal a month when it’s your monthly income isn’t much a of bother :person_shrugging:

1 Like