Double taxation agreement between countries

I want to ask about a witholding tax on dividends for stocks of France or Germany.
I live in Poland. I know about double taxation agreement between Poland and these countries and I want to ask if any one can confirm that this agreement will take place investing through T212 (similar as with US stocks where 15% tax as per agreement is applied).

Thank you.