Exportable Data

Super! Looking forward to trying it out.

1 Like

All that is good but is unfortunately it doesnā€™t work with CFD

It would be great if they actually give us the api
the end of the day its my data and i can choose how ever want to process it.

Anyway i making an android app hopefully does the job, but without the CFD its not much use only for stock

if anyone got any idea how to access the way @Finki explained it, let me know if you find a way to do it for CFD

Thanks

1 Like

@George would we get a notification or be informed via the forum once the feature is fully operational?

1 Like

HI George
I have failed miserably with the data i get via this hack
We donā€™t get the instrument ISIN and other key values are dot properties like this
ā€œkeyā€:ā€œhistory.currency-amountā€
I cant extract the data from them.
https://demo.trading212.com/rest/history/orders/ or /all
not enough i cant get the CFD history this way but
even the additional info are empty

Can you give some info, I am making an android app for my friend and if they want for the community too.

on top of that it also not extract all the data only gives a fraction of it

Thanks in advance

It also works with the new version as well

Iā€™m just waiting for Google to approve the latest chrome extension version to export trades into a CSV. The current version supports exporting Holdings into a CSV: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trading212-csv-exporter/pbmnfpbckdhhbcooafacfomhmiemcphf

In a few days, it will support exporting HOLDINGS, ORDERS, and DIVIDENDS.

Feel free to install and let me know your feedback :slight_smile:
Best,
Gulden

Itā€™s honestly so sad to see how little attention we receive from trading212, to the extent that our own users have to create apps or extensions to give us the features we want.

Iā€™ll be making use of your latest chrome extension when its ready hopefully, but iā€™m planning to switch to tradestation after i export all my order history and sync it with tradersync.

1 Like

Is this still coming out at the end of December.

15 Likes

i guess so, probably at 23:59:59, a second before 2021.

5 Likes

I dont understand why they rarely ever respond, its because of us users as a whole that their business continues to survive and here they sneak in with one message giving us some hope then they suddenly dissapear making us lose hope again. I want to export all my order history so I can journal my trades. Others want it for tax purposes.

I cant wait to leave this platform. Its good for investors, but not for traders.

No vwap,
No keyboard shortcuts,
Cant put a take profit and stop loss at the same time,
Laggy search bar
No stock screener
The list goes on.

If youā€™re an active day trader, look elsewhere. Im personally looking at tradestation and hoping to link it to tradingview.

Ill keep trading212 only for investing long term i guess

2 Likes

Is this feature being implemented as promised @Team212 ?

Any update is better than silence please. Thank you

9 Likes

Seems like it did not happenā€¦ :frowning:
@George could you pls update us !?

Thanks

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t seem this has happened in 2020 or may even happen in 2021.

T212 has decided to stay silent on this issue regardless of how much noise we make!!!

2 Likes

Still no updateā€¦ I need my transaction dataā€¦!!!

1 Like

@george hello can we get an update please

1 Like

Hi Scott, we donā€™t promise features. We share our plans and estimates. Current estimate is Thursday this week.

36 Likes

@George thank you for the update.

2 Likes

Time is tickingā€¦ jfc :disappointed:

1 Like

@George is this going to be available on desktop, exporting transactions on a mobile is not somthing you would do that often (my opinion)

4 Likes

@George hi George, its thursday; any update?

1 Like