Find out when stocks dividend pays

Hi @Bogi.H and the team,

Just wondering if it would be possible to implement a feature somewhere on the app which shows when each dividend pays for each stock?

I know we can go on various websites such as dividendmax but it would be useful to be in the app as well.

Is this something you can consider?

8 Likes

This might happen sooner than you think, @Mr.Trade - keep an eye on your notifications :wink:

14 Likes

+1 for this. Would also love this information.

2 Likes

Having a Dividends section for each stock would be great. It would also be great if they could be added to the Economic Calendar (with a filter for only the stocks that you hold).

EDIT: wow, it’s already in the web app (but not the mobile app)!

2 Likes

+1 for this too! I use a external app atm, stock events

1 Like

Do you know when this will be rolled out to all please? Had a look and it’s not enabled for me.

Great to see the website getting this useful info. It would also be good to see the amount X your current holding.

1 Like

I can see this now. Very useful!

Is there anyway this can be enabled in Economic Calendar so I can see from one place the dividend events that are upcoming @Bogi.H ?

1 Like

We definitely plan to expand the feature, allowing users to check dividend events within a calendar. However, I can’t provide an ETA yet.

4 Likes

It would also be useful if it also displays what dividend you expect depending how many shares you hold.

Is this possible?

1 Like

at the moment you could try divitrack.io which does this. It takes into account when you held the shares as well as predicting upcoming dividends

2 Likes