First Class Metals PLC LSE:FCM

This is one of the better plays in the UK Junior Resource market, bucked the market trend in 2022 post the IPO and sits 60% up coming to the end of the year.

Great portfolio of assets including North Hemlo, West Pickle Lake, Esa, McKellar & Sunbeam;

Properties showing good prospectivity for precious and base metals and a very interesting ultra high grade Nickel discovery at West Pickle Lake.

Management seem on the ball and the company not only appears to be performing well operationally they seem to understand the market.

My number one pick for 2023.

LSE:FCM.

Thanks for sharing, too risky for me in current market. But maybe if margin of safety is touched I might start a position.
I like juniors who focus on one asset instead of many assets simultaneously

Good point, but one asset is boom or bust, binary bet.

These guys have a โ€˜Flagshipโ€™ project and maybe 2-3 secondary ones that could come to the forefront if needed.

Is this not a basic for all companies to understand the markets they are in?

I get that, what I am trying to say is, thatโ€™s just me, I favor juniors who have a (few) proven asset (JORC) and develop it. Instead of making Swiss cheese holes all over the place with multiple assets running out of cash more quickly and then begging the market (very weak currently) for moneyโ€ฆ