Forex trading issues

I’ve been using another platform to trade forex and I believe my trading is being manipulated to restrict me profiting. I am losing money in some trades where I should be relatively profitable. My stop losses are being triggered.

Has anyone being trading forex on trading212 profitably for a good length of time and without any interference? I am keen on moving my trading across to this platform as I have heard good things.

I just want to trade honestly and be treated fairly. If I am trading profitably risking my hard earned money I don’t expect to be cheated. If I lose money I want it to be my fault.

I love trading212 and use the demo account literally hours every day to trade forex simultaneously as my real trades.

Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to the Trading212 platform! I’m sure you will find trading here transparent and honest, these gentlemen are professional and offer a range of features and even more are coming!

4 Likes

I don’t trade forex on T212. Spread is too big for me and no ability anymore to trade an algo.

I also don’t use stop losses. Guaranteed you loose money

Tell me more about your experience on this aggregator, very interesting. I’m not very good at it, but it’s already paying off.

I trade forex and have been doing for a little while now - it is much more difficult and unforgiving than investing. Specifically I scalp on the 15 mins or lower, so when you are targetting relatively small movements you really need a broker with the lowest possible spreads.