Funds missing from profit

Hello all,

I am fairly new to this so I’m not sure what happened, but I noticed that my profit had reduced this morning between 10:15 and 10:30 (invest Account). The same happened to the Mrs account as well at the same time. The UK stocks we own have been fairly neutral so that cant be it. I checked the FX difference on some of the US stocks but they are within the normal range too. We thought it might be some kind of tax deduction but apparently T212 doesn’t do that.

Just wondering if anyone else experienced this?

T212 are having so many problems they failed to cancel my orders then put them through 5 mins later even though I asked for it be cancelled and no response at all

Something similar happened to me yesterday. I bought some Naked Brand shares, it didn’t go through as market opened possibly due to volatility. Then it went through twice somehow, so T212 sold one of the orders for a loss and said it was to protect from a negative balance. But if I did have a negative balance then it would not have been my fault anyway coz I only put the order down once!!! It has been one hell of a week though.