GraniteShares 3x Short Rolls-Royce crash

Iā€™m with you guys! Lost 7,5k how can I join you?

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to do this, Iā€™d like to be included in the complaint, but canā€™t seem to find the option to private message you.

Just suggesting, worth taking other investors on board who are dealing on different platforms and having same problem like us.

Thanks this is very good draft, Iā€™ll consider using them in my letter. I think Iā€™ll copy everyone who messaged me until late this afternoon, and will send a formal email to Graniteshares first then if no response or no action to resolve our request we shall then go to FCA Ombudsman, then legal. So please, everyone private message me your email address and name, Iā€™ll include you in the letter to Graniteshares, FCA Ombudsman and possibly legal if needed to.

Your full name please as itā€™s needed in my formal complaints letter

Guys, just a reminder if any of you were affected on 28th Oct 2020 trading please private message(just click my icon) me your full name and email, without any of these information Iā€™ll not include it in my formal complaints to Graniteshares, the next step is to contact FCA Ombudsman or Legal depends on how big is our total capital thatā€™s affected.

If you guys are going ombudsman route, send an RFC to Granite Shares. Ombudsman is there to resolve, unresolved complaints. You should not bypass making a direct complaint to the company (preferably written and dated) because FCA will ask about these, and tell you to ā€œmake a complaint to the company firstā€

Another option could be directly calling the number on the form and asking for advise mentioning there are numerous people in same position.

One thing is sure if Granite Shares try and deflect this to LSE, LSE wonā€™t pay anything.

edit: ugh you wrote faster than I did :slight_smile:

How can I send you a private message with my details? I click in your icon but It doesnā€™t work. First time using this forum, thanks.

you may be right, we may not win anything from this and will be left clueless who to blame in the end.

However, itā€™s important to stand against injustice regardless of the outcome.

1 Like

Who to blame? The Market makers (all the institutions) who manipulate the market to buy today all the cheap 3SRR shares (5.3M of volume so far, the highest ever on this stock, when the average is 242k, amazing!). They are the oneā€™s who will take your money. But right now Iā€™m scared that if I hold, one day they will do the same trickery thing. Surely donā€™t wanna fear sell right now, donā€™t wanna lose more thousands. Iā€™ll hold and pray for recover. To all of you individual investors who bought at 16p, congrats, you got the deal of a lifetime.

What happened today? The price are correct comparing to yesterday! Any explanation??

Hi my email is vishme6@yahoo.com. please add me to the list.

Hi there

Tried to drop you a line by can find the direct message button.

If you could add me that would be great!

Naughty buggers!

Hi Guys

In the next 20-30 mintues can you please check your email as the draft letter has been sent to you. In order for me to include you in the letter together with other investors, I will need your consent in writing (just reply my email will do). If any of you still havenā€™t provided your full name, please remember to email me your full name.

Thanks

1 Like

Please include myself - Murphy.joshuam@gmail.com

Almost bought in the other day but Iā€™m not involved with this but have just finished reading this and think I understand what occurred. Seems incredibly harsh, wish everyone the best of luck

I donā€™t receive any email yet

sent now, sorry it took a little while to draft up :slight_smile:

Nicely done Kx. Letā€™s see how they respond.

Consent sent.

Many thanks