GraniteShares ETPs – News / Questions & Answers

How dividends are treated by 3x ETPs? Are they added to the price or reduced?

1 Like

that’s an excellent question :slight_smile:
Dividends are added to the price of the ETP (reinvested)

1 Like
2 Likes

Now… might be a good timing to use GraniteShares ETP Short.

REMINDER

Today, 17th May 2021 is the consolidation effective date of GraniteShares 3x Short Tesla ETP (3STS). For every 1,500 ETPs owned, investors will receive 1 new ETP in exchange.

Investors already invested in 3STS will own fewer ETPs than before the consolidation but the Value per ETP will be proportionally higher. As a result, there will be no impact on the value of your investment. If the consolidation results in any fractional securities, they will automatically be redeemed in cash. Proceeds linked to fractional ETPs are expected to be transferred to the clearing systems on 19 May 2021. Please note it may take a few days for the payment to be received.

GraniteShares believes it is in the investors’ interest to keep ETP prices within efficient trading ranges, and to try and avoid situations where ETP prices become too low or too high.

GraniteShares will not charge any commissions or fees related to the consolidation of securities or disbursement of the payments if fractional securities are involved. However, there may be fees that are charged by your broker, custodian or settlement systems. Your broker, bank or financial adviser will be able to provide further information regarding how this process will work with respect to your account.

Please refer to the following link for more information: 3STS-Reverse Split.

In case of any additional questions, please let us know.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Dear Traders,

This Monday, a reverse split has been done on 3STS. Following this reverse split, the London Stock Exchange halted trading on 3STS after GraniteShares noticed that depositaries and clearing house did not make all payment.

We are doing all we can to ensure that third parties can rectify the situation as soon as possible, so that trading can resume quickly.

Unfortunately, we do not expect trading this morning at the opening of the London Stock Exchange. We will keep you informed as soon as trading will resume.

IMPORTANT - Value per ETP Security as of 18 May 2021 => $11.80693516

More information about the Reverse Split: 3STS-Reverse Split effective 17 May 2021

3STS (Value): https://www.graniteshares.com/institutional/uk/en-uk/etps/3sts

This is the same situation for 3STE (EUR) and 3STP (GBP).

1 Like

Thanks. Really really hoping this opens soon otherwise I get the feeling I’m going to see all my gains wiped!!!

1 Like

LSE confirmed book should reopen tomorrow morning.

Trading will resume tomorrow morning at the regular market opening hours.

For more information, a notice has added on regulatory news section of website ref. 3STS : https://graniteshares.com/institutional/uk/en-uk/research/graniteshares-financial-plc-the-issuer-graniteshares-3x-short-tesla-daily-etp-securities-the-etp-securities-notice-of-consolidation-of-securities/

More information about the Reverse Split: 3STS-Reverse Split effective 17 May 2021

You can check tonight the latest Value per ETP of 3STS following that link: https://www.graniteshares.com/institutional/uk/en-uk/etps/3sts

Official announcement by the LSE can be found via this link: 2021 London Stock Exchange notices | London Stock Exchange

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue and we remain at your disposal to answer your questions.

1 Like

I see this is active again, however I can’t set a sell limit as it keeps saying price is too far away from current price. I assume the sell limits are still adjusted to the pre consolation price? Please can this be fixed with urgency?

1 Like

I will raise it to Trading212 team

I got the confirmation from Trading212 that the limits have been amended.

Thank you for doing this

1 Like

Anything new about the possibility for the Palantir(PLTR) version?

1 Like

It is still on the pipeline.
For reason of cost, we do not create the ETPs one by one… but by new serie.

2 Likes

I understand. Thank you for your response

1 Like

New topic on the education section of GraniteShares website:

2 Likes

If you held it long enough, could it ever drop to below 1x the underlaying, or would it essentially just be like holding the actual stock performance?

@Marc45 @Tihomir

1 Like

@MaxZorin thank you for your question.

It follows the performance of the underlying. In case of any additional queries, please feel free to reach out to us.

1 Like