Short and leveraged ETPs

Hi
Would it be possible to expand the range of short and leveraged ETPs to include the fixed income and major commodity exposures offered by Wisdomtree and single stocks on UK companies by GraniteShares?
Many thanks

@Bulldoc Sure, anything requested in this category will be added at some point.

Hi David
Great, thanks for getting back so quickly. Any idea of the timeframe?

are ETPs can buy and hold or it is a one day hold

Hi david,

Could you please adivise some video on showing up chart template. I need to see 6 months data with 1 hour timeframe which is not available

Hi @JITHESHTG,

Maybe this will clarify some of your questions:
https://community.trading212.com/t/what-are-leverage-shares-etps/17991

Hello,

I have a query on charges with trading 212 ISA.

I bought bynd stock for 138 and now it is 140 according to your platform.but my portfolio still shows loss. May I know why?

Could be FX changes or could be that the sell price is not above the price you bought at yet

1 Like

Dear Bulldoc,

If you have any questions about GraniteShares ETP, please visit this topic: https://community.trading212.com/t/graniteshares-etps-news-questions-answers

How to see the current sell price.it is hidden in the platform.I think these guys are taking a spread on the market price. So it is always deceiving by looking at chart. We can put limit price I agree, but just need to see real-time market price to sell.

Current sell price is shown right below your investment profit/loss in the app or if you don’t have an investment you can just click instrument details and see it there.

Having a difference between the buy and sell price in the market is totally normal, please google bid ask spread before continuing to invest money, it’s a really basic thing to understand.

Also not sure if you meant to say this but 212 don’t make any money off spread on Invest/ISA accounts, the spread is the raw spread from the markets - claiming anything else is false.

Lastly, whatever prices are shown in the app, they are intended to be indicative and they have 0 relevance to the price you get when executing your order.

1 Like

Thanks Ryan.How we can request baidu to add to the stock list.it is not available for trade

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: All Things ARK + Requests