Hide pie instruments(stocks) from investments tab

Dear @Team212,

Just like the title says I want to suggest a way to hide the instruments(stocks) in the pie from the investments tab.
As an example, I created in ARKK pie with 39 stocks and fund it. Now I have too many stocks in the investments tab and is cluttering my view from the ones I’m really interested in.
The pie should be set and forget type of investment in my opinion.

Please be so kind and a toggle that can hide the instruments(stocks) in the pie from the investments tab.

Thank you in advance for your support.
And keep up the good work!

22 Likes

Hi,

I’ve added many instruments to my pie (40+) and these are now showing in my investments tab whereas I thought it’d be only within the ‘pies’ side. Can you implement a feature so that those investments in a pie only show in the ‘pie’ given I have no need to see each stock in my pie within the investments tab. It becomes confusing when day trading as I have to navigate through all those other stocks which are investments.

Thanks,

3 Likes

Great Idea.
I just posted the same thing in the Feature suggestion & ideas topic yesterday.

Hope they can do it. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

In previous posts the Trading 212 team have said this will come.

2 Likes

Oh nice, great to see others are interested in this too!

1 Like

I decided to close all my pies for the moment.
I tried for a couple of days the cluttered view of the investments tab but it’s too much scrolling up and down.
Once this is implemented I will start again with pies.

1 Like

I requested the same thing in the webapp thread. :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Yeah probably going to have to do the same. Very confusing not being able to hide pie stocks from main investment tab.

2 Likes

x2 I agree - this would be great.
I also see why they wont do this, people asking where their stocks have gone.
otherwise allow the creation of new tabs, like we have ones for investment and pie

1 Like

Wow you have exactly said all on my mind

++
I would add that the main screen shouldn’t be watchlist or the others. It should be The total value of the portfolio and the stocks outside pies so meaning is that move investments tab to be the main screen and the list on the search where it belongs.

Man If I saw your post I would never creat a new one

@Team212 . Plz consider this

1 Like

I second, third and 900th this! Please… its too messy

Also If I’ve bought a stock in a pie and separately then I would see the individual investment only in the investment tab and its performance, and the pie P&L within the pie as normal.

@Team212 keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Any plans for this before new year?
First time used PIE and its super messy now.

2 Likes

@Team212 Can you have a post pinned to the top of the features request pages that lists your planned changes and those you cannot do? At least this would give an indication of if your even aware of the feedback from your customers.

Also, when the app updates in the store it would be nice if you have a Whats new area in the settings of the app. So we know what changes are occurring,

2 Likes

yes need this :monkey_face:

1 Like

Yep, this would be a very usefull feature. It’s hard to focus on stocks which are not in pie

1 Like

This will be a great addition to the Pies feature, for all the reasons already mentioned by other commenters.

1 Like

I was about to post the exact same request. Pie stock mixed in with investment stock is unmanageable so yes is needed.
You can’t even do anything with the pie stock from there so has no real business being there apart from adding clutter!

2 Likes

Yesterday I set up a 50 slice pie. My investment tab is now awash with stock I’m not planning on monitoring so regularly as my daily buys. It’s incredibly hard to manage.
When will this be address please @team212

5 Likes

Desktop Version solved it
WE ARE WITING FOR iOS VERSION

Waiting for Android myself. I’m sure it’s in the near future.