Hide stocks that are inside pies from main list (now working on web!)

As the title. I have too many stocks and need a way to track them easily. I only want to see non pie stocks inside my list and not pie ones. Is that possible ?

E.g. in my attached image all the stocks are inside of pies apart from GNRC and LCUT, they are fractional shares so not in pies. I want to be able to hide the ones already in pies.

12 Likes

I agree, have the stocks you have in your pies in your pies, not on the main investments list.

Also maybe add a option to search?

4 Likes

I hold a few of the same stocks in pies but also on their own. Going down through them is a bit of a nightmare but, maybe something as simple as a coloured dot (red) beside the stock would mean it’s held on its own and another (yellow) would mean pie and you could have a split dot with both colours representing you’ve got them in both

2 Likes

Agree. I have the same issue ! Thanks

2 Likes

Yes please. Its unmanageable on the app when you have pie investments in the regular investment tab on the apps. This would be really useful.

2 Likes

This is a good idea, also because you can’t sell them from the main list.
This is basically unuseful, show them just in the pie

1 Like

Yes please. I agree.

1 Like

Are there new enhancements or fixes that the community can vote for for prioritisation? @David @Team212

1 Like

This is probably the most requested feature since the launch of pies. I’m sure the team at T212 are working on a solution :+1:

4 Likes

I checked today on the website using web browser and their is now a click menu to show only stocks outside of pies, great news!

Can admin confirm if this is coming to the android app too ?

3 Likes

Any updates on when we can see this on iOS?

Would be great to have a search bar to search through your investments to find a certain stock.

1 Like

Any updates when can we see these option on ios app ? This is need of hour .

2 Likes

I’m hoping it gets done on the android version, still waiting.