Hiding amount invested and keep percentage

Hi team

Could you please implement the possibility of hiding the amount invested and keep the % return of the pie ?
If we want to share a screenshot of the pie return, we have to show the total invested which I do not like to show how much I invest in total.
Could you please implement that ?

@George

4 Likes

Could we please have an answer to this topic ? @George @Team212 @Martin

Yes I wouldn’t like to hide the bit at the top so I can look at the market without showing the amount invrsted

1 Like

Hi @Team212 , I’ll tag @Bogi.H as I believe you have been looking into forum suggestions recently.
Would it be possible to hide the total amount invested in your account from the mobile app?
An example, when you open the T212 mobile app at the moment, anyone sat next to you in a bar or on public transport can see the total value of your account, it would be useful to be able to hide values and just maybe leave the graph and percentages.
I believe this has been suggested before but could not find the relevant post (and wanted to avoid creating a new one). Also, I seem to remember that this feature is available on the web version of T212, but I may be mistaken.

Weird that it never made it to the mobile Apps

1 Like

Bump for privacy mode on the app please

1 Like

Back when we released the feature, it was intended for it to be present only on the web app as laptops and PCs have larger screens, which can be easily seen in public.

On the other hand, mobile devices are much smaller, making it more difficult for someone to take a peek at your portfolio when you’re out and about. Additionally, some people use privacy screen protectors, which makes things even more difficult for the curious ones around us :smile:

Lastly, we didn’t observe much demand for the feature to be added on mobile as well back then. Still, we’ll check again and decide whether to allocate resources to implement it - thanks for bumping the thread up :pray:

6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. I think one big use case and reason to add it would be for people wanting to share the performance of their portfolio with others but wanting to hide the value.

2 Likes

Also, so that it cannot be seen whilst using a phone on public transport

1 Like