History button disappeared!

Does anyone know why the History button has gone from the bottom of each stock?
(not the History in settings) it only seems to be in Isa not Invest.

3 Likes

Let me check this :eyes: I’ll send you a DM right away.

1 Like

I have the same issue. The Individual History option at the bottom when viewing a specific holding has gone. it used to be down by the Instrument Details option at the bottom of the page.

This will be fixed with the next update :ok_hand: You can expect the individual “History” tab back by the end of next week.

4 Likes

Such a simple feature but now that it’s gone I realize how super useful it was. So annoying not being able to see the last order or the last dividends received from equity profile page.

Overall, what’s going on with your app team guys? Removed option to hide default wish lists, history page just disappeared (do you not do any testing before releasing??) and instead we have full TA charting tools… for our 6.4 mobile screens with no mouse. What lol? Worrying.

2 Likes

Just updated the App on iOS and the history button is back in ISA.

This thread is all History now :+1:

Thanks

3 Likes

That’s right, Scott. The fix should be live for all clients by the middle of next week :ok_hand:

Loved the “History” pun, btw :smiley:

3 Likes

Could we also get the bid/ask back in the “instrument details” please?

Sorry to disappoint you, but we don’t plan to return the buy & sell prices. We’ve replaced them with the last trade price as this will help us make the extended hours trading possible.

I noticed a while ago the history of individual stock had been removed. It was really handy.
It would be great to get that back please!

:+1:

1 Like

The “history” button is now back :white_check_mark:

Thanks for your patience while we were getting this sorted, everyone.

1 Like