How about a monthly fee to Trading212

Thatā€™s great that you guys donā€™t mind paying, but they have said many many many times, they donā€™t need your money. There is no issue with users funds. Why would they lie? Wouldnā€™t it be better to take our money even if they were close to going under or in trouble? Not sure why you guys are so worried, logic doesnā€™t hold up.

Nikola CEO used to say a lot of things many times as wellā€¦

While raising rounds of funding. You missed the point.

if you used Freetrade before then you will realise with trading212 you are like in the heaven.( free trade they donā€™t have live chart, they donā€™t have a lot of stock/shares, very less features on the app, doesā€™t have any web version). people are getting all the premium features on T212 for free. s I donā€™t mind to pay a small monthly fees so that T212 will be sustainable for long time.

Literally all T212 need to do is charge Ā£1 monthly account fee. If half their members agreed that would be Ā£4.8mn a year.

No one will dispute that.

3 Likes

I mean my money is here now hard earn savings and yesterday Iā€™ve only had like few hours to fund my account they didnā€™t even let us do that so in a way they wanted to close the positions that we have open and I donā€™t know why, itā€™s just doesnā€™t make sense I always thought that they make money if I make money not if I loose hmm

1 Like

But why when you donā€™t need to?

Nope the lack of fee is literally why Iā€™m here instead of thier competitors.

Trading fees are bad, fixed fees are even worse and just ruin growth.

T212 are making thier money they arenā€™t in this for charity theyā€™re business men not your mates.

9 Likes

Maybe they can use it for security fund or to expand their business further, provide a call centre or research toolsā€¦

While signing clients as well like GM. Check your info

I donā€™t know about UK, but Iā€™m going to Firstrade based in the USA. Its commission free. Also, Iā€™ll make some Revolut trades and am now with Fineco, a bank and investment platform, which charges low fees.

Why do you think he was lying so much? To get the GM deal. Iā€™m done with this discussion.

Yes. 100% agree. Look at how many % of people on CFDs lose moneyā€¦ Itā€™s like a reverse of Robin Hood. Pun intended.

They make circa Ā£1.5m profit a year atm iirc have done for the past few.

Firstrade but itā€™s US based. Has more instruments. I like it.

75% its plastered literally everywhere on t212 and any cfd platform.

Out of curiosity is that because its legally gambling for retail and the odds have to be shown?

Well thatā€™s a darn sight more than me. And people want me and others to put our hands in our pockets, in addition to what weā€™ve lost through the platform weaknesses? No way. Its up to them to budget and if they have the expertise to run their own servers, they ought to pay someone a salary of what, Ā£30 to 50k?and have the sole responsibility of expanding and making it more efficient.

T212 do do securities lending too so if youā€™re an invest account member I think youā€™d be wanting interest not a fee :wink:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a great point :joy:

I donā€™t think they make much profit on CBD