How to turn off these notifications? "NIO blasts up 11%" etc

Iā€™ve disabled almost all of them here. Left the important sounding ones but I still get these notifications. Is it ā€œinformationā€?

9 Likes

Theyā€™re a royal painā€¦

1 Like

Just igonord it lol, how can such a little think annoy you?

2 Likes

Letā€™s face it. This is where the adverts will comeā€¦ The more we ignore, the less effective the advertā€¦ JUST DONā€™T CLICK!

1 Like

I quite like the notifications it keeps me in touch with the markets on days I havenā€™t looked.
The other day it notified me that alibaba had dropped and I got in on a low which has now levelled my losses out (hopefully for now) an hour later and it had climbed half way back up

The notices occur when itā€™s too late anyway.

4 Likes

Yeah, theyā€™re useless, very often completely out of date.

1 Like

I agree with this. Usually by the time it is announced it has goneā€¦
So itā€™s not very useful, in my opinion.

I guess if Iā€™m 100% fair it can occasionally draw your attention to some general volatility.

Often it would more accurate if they said something likeā€¦

ā€˜20 minutes ago there was a blood bath but the ambulance is here now!ā€™

3 Likes

Possibly. The good thing is having the option to turn it off.
I currently donā€™t mind it because we donā€™t get too many and if you arenā€™t checking it it can be a good ā€œheads upā€ (even if a late one), but if it started to be a daily notification Iā€™d probably turn it off.

I agree with you. Iā€™ve left everything turned on, (despite the fact the hyperbolic language gets on my tits).

Is this why my wife calls me a grumpy git?

1 Like

NIO BLASTS UPWARDS BEYOND THE MOON AND EXPLODES INTO THE STRATOSPHERE AND THE GALAXY

Yes sometimes it might be useful, but itā€™s rare. Oftentimes itā€™s way too late as people pointed out.

1 Like

i think the notifications are pretty awsome, I mean, you can at least get some sort of gestures on the trend of that stock.

but anyways nio has been my hero for the last several days, I made 32 percent profit in trading and CFD on NIO

1 Like

Is anyone annoyed by the app notifications popping up?
Since a few days ago Iā€™ve started to receive notifications from the app about random things like TSLA, or crude oil. I really donā€™t want these sort of updates.
I know we can turn them off, but can we get less of them?
Does anybody else like them?
I personally donā€™t.

You can turn them off in the settings in the app