Ingredients for Ark pies

First off, sorry for creating yet another Ark-related thread. However, for a change, this one’s requesting something that is actually within T212’s reach: as many of the ingredients to bake our own Ark pies as possible.

Seeing as every man and his dog seems to want to invest in them, and with autoinvest and pie sharing set to launch next week, I’ve put together a list of fractional requests that would help people replicate Ark ETFs in minute detail.

There are also a dozen or so US-listed stock requests below that would more or less complete the set aside from a handful of companies in Japan, Hong Kong etc.

Fractional requests: ICE, MTLS, TREE, BLI, CSTL, ESLT, NXPI, AVAV, TRMB, DE, HDB, TRU, SCHW, IBKR, EXAS, GWRE

Stock requests: PSTG, LC, PSNL, CLLS, PSTI, CBMG, PHR, AQB, ONVO, EVGN, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI

9 Likes

Been doing something similar… Drunkenly called it ‘Noah’ and it kinda stuck!

An automated way to instantly see underlying ARK holdings and where they are available …
just not made it public yet… my bad…

3 Likes

‘Noah’, I like it, see what you did there! Sounds useful. If only I had a spare $30k lying around to invest via Stake. Thankfully, T212 significantly reduces the cost and barrier to entry through the pie feature. It will be interesting to compare performance of Ark pies versus the ETFs over time.

For anyone interested, I’ve had a crack at creating pies to replicate all five ETFs and my recipes can be found below. It’s never going to be perfect, but the additions above would increase the accuracy further.

ArkK

ArkG

ArkF

ArkQ

ArkW

15 Likes

Thank-you,
that’s very Helpful…

1 Like

great job, I was looking for these

1 Like

No worries, happy to help, thought that was probably why you were requesting MTLS!

1 Like

I’ve updated these recipes because SCHW, DE, ICE and MTLS are now fully fractional. Unity has been added to the ArkW recipe too seeing as the ETF bought it yesterday.

Just the following requests to go:

Fractionals : NXPI, EXAS, TREE, BLI, CSTL, ESLT, AVAV, TRMB, HDB, TRU, IBKR, GWRE, AQB

Stocks : PSTG, LC, PSNL, CLLS, PSTI, CBMG, PHR, ONVO, EVGN, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI

4 Likes

NXPI, AVAV, EXAS, TRMB have also now been made fractional, so the above recipes have been amended accordingly. ArkW sold AYX yesterday, so that’s been removed. ArkK also bought U in the week and sold TER, so that’s been taken into account. Not too many left to go now…

Fractionals: TREE, BLI, CSTL, ESLT, HDB, TRU, IBKR, GWRE, AQB

Stocks: PSTG, LC, PSNL, CLLS, PSTI, CBMG, PHR, ONVO, EVGN, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI

2 Likes

This is great, cheers! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

No worries. Happy to help, thought it’d save a lot of duplicated effort!

T212 has made a further eight shares fractional, including TREE, which makes up a significant proportion of some of the ETFs, so the recipes above have been updated accordingly. Only one fractional and a handful of stock additions to go…

Fractionals: AQB

Stocks: PSTG, LC, PSNL, CLLS, PSTI, CBMG, PHR, ONVO, EVGN, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI

2 Likes

Great work, thank you!

Is there a way to copy these pies or do I have to do it manually?

1 Like

No worries. Unfortunately, you have to do it manually for the timebeing, but I think I remember reading that T212’s working on some sort of ‘import recipe’ feature.

Updated list:

Fractionals: AQB, PSTG, LC, PSNL, PSTI, PHR, ONVO, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI, CLLS, CBMG, PRX

Stocks: EVGN, LSPD

1 Like

Would love an update on these after the stock add next week, excellent work!

2 Likes

Got them all on a watchlist, so as soon as I get chance when I see them go fractional, I’ll update the weightings in line with the latest online data. ARKF opened a position in MKTX late last week/early this week and that’s reflected in the recipe above.

Note: I intend to substitute Prosus for Tencent once it’s fractional.

2 Likes

To avoid duplication and save myself some time, I’m going to stop updating these recipes. @treeba has more or less identical recipes which can be found below, just click through to the spreadsheet and the pie links can be found in the first row:

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll be updating these around once to twice a week for the forseeable future!

Looks like LSPD has been added, which, by my count at least, leaves only EVGN to go aside from stocks on exchanges that T212 does not yet offer access to. Fingers crossed the updated list below can be made fractional soon!

Fractionals: AQB, PSTG, LC, PSNL, PSTI, PHR, ONVO, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI, CLLS, CBMG, PRX, LSPD

Stocks: EVGN

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: finger crossed army here to support you. :innocent:

2 Likes