Instant bank transfer delay

Is anyone facing the same problems using truelayer, I tried to deposit money today and still not showing, usually it takes seconds, but till now nothing, very unprofessional that there’s not a chat line for problems like this

4 Likes

Yes, it takes roughly 10-15 minutes right now but it will appear and notify you. Had the same issue half hour ago

3 Likes

How long it took you, because mine it will be nearly one hour

3 Likes

I’ve made an instant transfer that cleared from my bank over an hour ago and still nothing in my Trading 212 account.

2 Likes

Mine just cleared couple min ago don’t worry you will get it

I’ve been waiting for 2 hours after the funds have cleared, still nothing. Come on 212, before the end of the week…

2 Likes

Another tactic for delaying us to invest

1 Like

Been waiting about 20 mins, I hope this isn’t intentional :confused:

1 Like

The funds have eventually arrived. Give it 3 hours :),

Been waiting 2hrs for a instant bank deposit. No valid reason why it’s taking so long. Can 212 team explain this??

Same here folks! I transferred over at 2pm so for me its been over 4 hours and counting…sad i cant take advantage if the volitality at current levels… frustrated would be an understatement.

I’m now 6hrs and waiting…

1 Like

There is another thread with the same topic under INVESTING. Many people waiting hours with the deposit not going through. For me it’s been nearly 5 hours now

1 Like

Yup. Still nothing for me. I’ll only start worrying if the money isn’t in my account on Monday, until then, can’t use them anyway.

Update: mine has appeared as available just now. That has taken 6.5hrs.