Intel - cheap? Why?

Hi @Vedran,

I don’t quite understand what this graph represents but I know amd has quite an up/down FCF over past years. This is though mainly due to very high amount of R&D spending. After moving into chiplet/zen2 design CPU R&D costs started decreasing, as well as operating costs. GPU side on the other hand is still burning money. May be it’ll start coming down after Big Navi architecture release (can be as soon as next quarter)

For “what metric side” of the question I feel like we discussed this before and I’m going to reiterate that AMD has a small market share in a big pie, and steadily increasing this market share.

And again to reiterate I’ve bought AMD a lot between $2-$30 range and kept buying until mid summer 2020 my average price for AMD is $20.5 at the moment.

Saying that IF I had money, I think Intel is very “buyable” at the moment. In fact my buy priority at the moment for semis:

the only problem is, I’ve hit 100% on both SIPP(£40k) and ISA(£20k) allowance caps for this year, so I don’t have any money to buy anything until April 2021 :clown_face: Only option for me is to sell something to buy something else, and I don’t usually do that unless there is an extraordinary opportunity.

3 Likes