JPMorgan EUR Ultra-Short Income (JEST.L) delisted from London Stock Exchange

I have some shares of JPMorgan EUR Ultra-Short Income (JEST.L), which has been delisted from the London Stock Exchange.

Apparently JPMorgan issued a Notice of Delisting on the 8th of May.

From the date of this notice up to (but excluding) the Delisting Date, you can continue to trade Shares of these products as usual on the LSE. Following the Delisting Date, you can continue to
hold Shares in this Class of the Fund that have been delisted but you will no longer be able to trade those Shares on the delisted trading lines. You will be able to trade those Shares on any of
the other trading lines which remain listed. There may however be additional costs associated with trading on another exchange.
You do not need to take any action in response to this notice and no Shareholder meeting or vote is required. You should consult your broker/advisor to discuss trading on alternative trading
lines following the Delisting or whether it would be more appropriate for you to sell your holding prior to the Delisting Date.

Unfortunately Trading 212 did not send me a notification regarding the delisting prior to the delisting date.

So now I am stuck with this instrument. What is going to happen with this?

In my opinion the best course of action would it be to transfer the shares to XETRA? (the XETRA one is not on T212 however).

JPMorgan EUR Ultra-Short Income UCITS ETF (JEST) has indeed been delisted. We’re awaiting further details regarding the event, and I’ll update the thread once there is any news.

On a side note, we post all the corporate events that have been executed on a daily basis. You can check this thread.

We’re awaiting further details regarding the event, and I’ll update the thread once there is any news.
Great, thanks.

On a side note, we post all the corporate events that have been executed on a daily basis. You can check this thread.

Didn’t know about this, interesting.

Although it would be much more helpful to notify users when their instruments will be delisted so they can take action before the delisting, if possible. I think it could be a great future improvement. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the suggestion, but we have a trading notice placed within the app for it.

I am in a similar situation. Any updates or timeframe for when this issue will be resolved?

We’re still waiting for further details from our intermediary regarding the closure of the positions. We cannot provide any timeframe, but we’ll notify shareholders as soon as there’s any news.

1 Like

Hello!

It has been a couple of months already. Any updates?

1 Like

Hey, @fjeoo :wave:

Unfortunately, there is nothing new on the topic. I’ll follow up with the team so we can check for any additional information, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible :pray:

1 Like