List of CFD Stocks that can't be Traded and Leverage update needed

They have been included recently. As my colleague David mentioned, the list is dynamic and may change. We will try to keep you posted. @Kentmoore

Hi I didnā€™t get a Notification about this change and it still shows 1:5 so I dont want to get my positions closed @Rumen

I was referring to the list with companies whose trading quantities have been restricted. It is subject to change.

The cited companies (Tattooed Chef and fuboTV Inc.) have had their maximum trading quantities lowered. Their leverage is intact. No changes in the margin requirements of the CFD instruments are undertaken without prior notice. @Kentmoore

OK trading Quantities Restricted
:sweat_smile: @Rumen

When are the caps on the number of shares you can have in a stock on the CFD section going to be removed?

See above @Peepeepoopoo for more information - nothing confirmed I believe as yet.

Thanks for this list, the reason for 0 long quantity is you expect these to be extensively volatile in both directions or these would go only in + direction except a few?

Short positions not affected?

Thanks

Crowdstrike, datadog is also stocks that have been affected? Is there a way we can contribute towards a dynamic list so it is up to date?

1 Like

Hi All,
I was wondering what was the status of the leverage/spread/overnight fees situation.

I really like T212 and I want to come back and start trading again but Iā€™d like to understand what drove the sudden changes and what/if measures are being put in place to avoid similar situations in the future.

I trade on 4 different CFDs platforms (including T212) and the other 3 havenā€™t had any of these issues.
Is this change of leverage something that might happen at a short notice again in the future?

Stable ā€œbusinessā€ conditions are essentials for strategy building and risk management and in my view they should be a priority for T212.

Looking forward to resuming trading on T212.
Dan

1 Like

@Kentmoore please keep an eye on your margin requirements as @Rumen is incorrect when stating prior notice will be provided.

After a notification was sent to the CFD platform stating All stocks would have margin/leverage changes, this was then changed to 75 stocks.
A forum post listed the 75 stocks which were effected with a notification sent to the CFD platform, however additional stocks have been included Without prior notice.

@Hectares What stock(s) have you noticed change margin requirements? Any examples? I track all t212 assets daily do ā€˜shouldā€™ be able to highlight daily margin changes. Just need to understand Iā€™m looking at this correctly do any examples will point me in the right direction

1 Like

@Finki SPLK, SEER and INAQ are 3 stocks which Margin changed without notification.

Since writing this post T212 have now included SPLK, SEER and INAQ on the list.

*My notes show SEER had 1:5 7th Dec, and SPLK had 1:5 on 11th Dec, and displayed as such on 13th Dec (i was suppose to trade on monday however it changed to 1:2).

SEER is on the original list (#76), INAQ is #82

SPLK is still 1:5

The Original list was 75, SEER and INAQ were added at a later date which your post highlights (#76 and #82), i believe youā€™ve misunderstood my post @Alien

SPLK leverage was changed (i wrote a note down that it had 1:5, apologies if it may have been Itā€™s unable to go long).

stop trading it and make it not as popular :wink: Itā€™ll go back to 1:5 then.

Yeah, I donā€™t remember seeing any notification about the 12 new stocks that were added to the increased margin requirement list. Did anybody with open positions on these stocks receive a notification?:

Sigilon Therapeutics
17 Education & Technology
Silverback Therapeutics
Kinnate Biopharma
Mallard Acquisition
CF Finance Acquisition II
Insu Acquisition II
Pershing Square Holdings
C3.ai
Grindrod Shipping
Mesa Air

1 Like

C3.ai was an ipo so they told us about that one
Must have been a mistake to put it on as airbnb is not on the cfd and that was the same week

Nope, there wasnā€™t an update to additional stocks added to the original 75, and the request for the margin/leverage/prevented long positions list to be live/accessible to update has been ignored.

Likewise, iā€™m intrigued if people were informed of the margin/leverage change priorā€™ if they were holding a positionā€¦ unfortunately most people donā€™t use this forum, a facebook and/or discord post may provide additional answers :wink:

1 Like