Maximum long positions is 0 - on Nasdaq?

I know feeling cheated doesnā€™t mean I was actually cheated or Iā€™d have said that. I trust theyā€™re operating within the legal boundaries too. My example, so you understand the difference is a football game being called off mid game due to wind, where it couldā€™ve easily carried on as it wasnā€™t that bad at all and both sides felt the same effects and other games with the same amount of wind continued, but because the manager of the losing team kicked up such a fuss about it, the officials gave in and called it off because there were still some grounds to do so, albeit it the only team using it as a complete excuse to avoid taking the defeat on the chin. So perfectly within the rules, but leaves the winning side with a feeling of being cheated.

That being said, I do appreciate all your other insightful information and think you add good value to this forum. Iā€™m also happy enough with T212 to have not left so that says a lot. Well, not with their CFD side but the other accounts are the best free ones out there in my opinion.

I really do need to find a way to trade CFDs though. The problem is, I actually trade small amounts and feed profits into my ISA and invest accounts almost daily. I keep my CFD account below a certain value almost as an extra risk management tool. Maybe itā€™s just time for me to use a more established broker for my CFD trading and up the ante a bit to counter the fees. I can always withdraw from there and deposit into my remaining T212 accounts. Itā€™s just inconvenient and Iā€™d rather not risk changing my profitable and consistent system.

1 Like

Hi Dao, I appreciate your feedback and the time you have taken to put forward your argument . I kind of see your point , but the last few weeks has made me a little frustrated , and a lot more cautious. So far Trade212 appears to be a good ā€˜Investā€™ platform so I be sticking with them for that.

The indices are back on now so hopefully we can get back to normal. Happy trading.
Cheers

Why does it say COMMODITY under NASDAQ 100? I think it was Index before the last upgrade (or whatever, I use the Italian version)

Thanks

Yes your right,I see that too under the header, yet it is under Indices>USA to find it. :thinking:

@Bagnotrader @Rez Apologies for the discrepancy, weā€™re looking into it.

2 Likes

The frustration is definitely real, I was looking to enter the CFD platform soon and thatā€™s currently on hold while I assess my potential for profits away from the popular instruments. Forex is a no go for me, so its currently pivoting on commodities, even when I practised before it was on oil and not stocks.

There is so much trickle down in the market yet all we ever see people doing is giving the platform that letā€™s us make(or lose) our riches lots of grief. Rather than bad wind, it feels more like a lightning strike in the centre of the pitch causing all the players to want out, despite the fans in the crowd shouting for the game to continue. Humour the crowd for 1 match or humour the teams to keep them playing in the league?

Itā€™s not a perfect service, thereā€™s a lot of room for growth. But they actually listen and keep improving even if it means a lot of work and expense on their end. With so many people trying to step into the market, I chose to step back from it to focus on my life over chasing paper profits online. So I understand that I am not as invested in or affected by much of the recent issues. Which doesnā€™t appeal to many in different circumstances, I know.

2 Likes

I have been affected by the recent issues, no need for details. However, I understand that the changes could have not been made by choice. So, for now, I chose to pause and watch, waiting for problems to be solved and hoping for the soon return of the good service.