More Dividend Related Features

Hi,
I am really enjoying the new information about the companies, really makes it easier for me on a phone from having to close the app and google everything, just for the app to close in the background!
Anyway, with all this added information, it really opens up many new opportunities, and as primarily a dividend investor, I see some simple yet helpful tools.

1. A current yield on cost number. Simply take the dividend per share and divide it by the cost basis. This would be nice in the “Your investment” section of each stock.
  2. An average % yield on the portfolio section.
  3. A total dividend return with each stock and in the portfolio, which changes based on the time-frame selected (1D, 1W ect…).
  4. A dividend calendar, to make it easy to track when dividend payments are being made and the amount being paid to you. Using other websites for this is annoying as you either have to manually enter all the information about your portfolio and keep it updated (and they usually charge a fee), or search through huge lists of every single company.
    I understand no.4 is likely a difficult one to implement, however 1-3 are very useful and the information is already available in the app for it. Thanks for all the good work you all do.
    Many thanks,
    Cavan.
46 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing a minute ago! Seconded

2 Likes

These could be perfect features once the pie management comes out with DRIP, sooner the better

3 Likes

@Renekris yes can’t wait for this feature! I’m sure these updates can be a fairly quick add on, maybe could come out before this major update. Speaking of which, any idea when beta will get access to the new update? I’m guessing near the end of the month

2 Likes

nice suggestions, agree with all of them

2 Likes

I back this suggestion. Really looking forward to seeing more detail and data added to the mobile and web apps.

4 Likes

Could we also provide more details when receiving the dividend payment such as the tax rate from foreign countries, and the currency exchange rate

It would be nice in the future to have an option to automatically pay dividends received into your linked bank account.

1 Like

Is it possible to include the yield on cost and current yield for our portfolios?

This feature would be so useful to have.

I’d love to see yield on cost and current yield overall for pies as well as for individual stocks and the portfolio.

3 Likes

These are great ideas, hopeful some are in the pipeline.

Ex date and paid date please. These would be great to have.
Pretty tiresome opening another app to check this information.

4 Likes

These ideas are so massively good that I keep on coming back to these topics to check any news.

1 Like

Sad that we never got a response even with over 20 likes. I would have more ideas now to implement with the pie functionality

A current yield on cost number would be great some really good ideas hopefully trading 212 will listen to them

1 Like

Tag some T212 guys, maybe they just haven’t seen the suggestions. I’d love for many of these to be implemented along with some stuff in the thread not just the original post.

what kind of ideas?

@George, @David, @Kosta

we need your comments in this matter! these features are amazing and would not be too hard to implement since you already have all the data on your side (maybe suggestion 4 would take a lot of effort but all others are easy). what do you say?

Great suggestions, would like to see them mainly on web desktop app.

1 Like

Was just about to ask the same, looked at your post and was like, okay I like him hahaha

These features would be amazing! Currently looking at simply safe dividends but it’s 399$ per year and would love to see it’s features right in trading 212 so that everything is at one place. I use trading 212 ONLY for dividend investing and therefore would love to see as many dividend features as possible hehe

2 Likes

If you’re on IPhone, “stock dividend tracker”’on the App Store is really great value, the free version is pretty good and if you pay £100 you can get the full version for life which I think is a great deal!

2 Likes