Navigation from Pie holding list to stock details

Currently the pie holdings just give the list which is not clickable and if we have to see the details of any stock in the pie, will have to search and view the details.

This would help in monitoring stocks in the pie for better analysis.

Access to instrument details page from pieā€™s holdings tab itā€™s an upcoming feature. You can check more here.

1 Like

Has there been an update to the feature?

I find it tedious having to go in and out of Pies to search for instrument in investments in order to view its performance and not from within the pie holdings.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The feature is in our ToDo list and we will keep you posted if there are updates in the future. :v:

1 Like

Hi,

I think it would be nice if there would be a link between the instruments in the pie and the investments view.

because anytime you want to look at the graph or additional information of an instrument in the pie you need to switch to investments and find the instrument there. A link between the 2 views would be faster and more user friendly.

thanks,
Holger

2 Likes

+1 from me.
Felt this is useful while navigating.

Hello,

It will be deeply useful to make the stocks within each pie clickable.
When trying to monitor my pies, it is painful to have to go back and forth from the pies to the portfolio.

Thanks !

13 Likes

Already on to do list:

See:

Access to instrument details page from pieā€™s holdings tab

2 Likes

I hope that list is not the complete list of future changes.

Would very much appreciate it if we could hide pie components from the investments tab.
Better yet have the option to create our own investment tab.

2 Likes

Hope this gets done soon, itā€™s so irritating! makes no sense that you canā€™t open the individual holdings.

4 Likes

Dear @George @Team212

Sorry to be one of the impacients.
Do you have any estimates for when ā€œAccess to instrument details page from pieā€™s holdings tabā€ on Android will be available?

Thank you.

3 Likes

The feature is live - the instrument details page can now be accessed directly from the ā€œHoldingsā€ tab.

You can also check what other improvements we made in the thread here.

5 Likes

It is working on mobile, but not desktop :frowning: So now we need to remember the stock, go to Investments and search from there. Instead of just quickly click on a stock in pie.

Indeed, the option is available on the mobile app only. However, we will update it this year to match the features already available on the mobile app.

1 Like